Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

It's the end of the year, and those Spotify reports are coming out!

I don’t have one of those fancy Spotify accounts, so I’m doing my post from my Last.FM account. Because I am set in my ways, and don’t stream music.

No surprises for me that Nine Inch Nails and Foo Fighters were my top two. I have so much NIN in my collection since he made a million singles and EPs.

Here’s the top 50 artist for me this year so far.

For my favorite album that came out this year, nothing that really jumped out. I had these as my new (full) albums in 2022:

Coheed And Cambria - Vaxis II: A Window Of The Waking Mind
Cubbiebear x Seez Mics - Even In Death
Dave Grohl - Dream Widow
The Halo Effect - Days Of The Lost
The Necromancers - Where the Void Rose
A Place To Bury Strangers - See Through You
Pure Reason Revolution - Above Cirrus
Silversun Pickups - Physical Thrills
Stabbing Westward - Chasing Ghosts

I’m guessing Dream Widow? 2022 wasn’t the greatest years for music for me. Maybe I just missed some gems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
I listened to soccer mommy and men I trust a lot this year.