Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..

Sentinel Red posted:

Stop whining, you'll get your tears when Mbappe tears through them like Godzilla.

I wanted Senegal to beat England.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I'm glad Jordan "Hendo" Henderson scored a goal and proved the haters wrong :unsmith:

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
ingerlund scored sam fackin goals

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

France in the quarters, Spain in the semis, Argentina or Brazil in the final. England going to have one of the greatest world cup runs of all time?

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

France in the quarters, Spain in the semis, Argentina or Brazil in the final. England going to have one of the greatest world cup runs of all time?

South Korea beat Brazil and Japan beat Croatia. Switzerland beat Portugal but Spain beat Morocco.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Masterful decision to bring hendog and the power of Those Special European Nights At Anfield to create Those Special World Cup Nights At The Weird Tent Looking Stadium

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

ITV letting a "Jude Bellingham, doesn't he talk well" slip out. Do presenters not understand how that comes over

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

They let Souness go full tin foil hat after the Spain Japan game I don’t think they’ve got much production control at all.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Thanks Ants posted:

ITV letting a "Jude Bellingham, doesn't he talk well" slip out. Do presenters not understand how that comes over

Drives me mad especially when the black pundits do it because it means it's just another punditry cliche line to trot out and it's incredibly problematic

Total Meatlove posted:

They let Souness go full tin foil hat after the Spain Japan game I don’t think they’ve got much production control at all.

p sure souness just gets booked for the memes at this point

Lemon
May 22, 2003

over on the BBC Klinsman's response to hearing that Pele was in palliative care was "get well soon" so it's probably just another case of most people involved in football being morons

Shogi
Nov 23, 2004

distant Pohjola

Lemon posted:

over on the BBC Klinsman's response to hearing that Pele was in palliative care was "get well soon" so it's probably just another case of most people involved in football being morons

There was a great big banner up to the same effect earlier so it seems like fewer people know what palliative means in that context than we may have thought

frameset
Apr 13, 2008

vyelkin posted:

I'm glad Jordan "Hendo" Henderson scored a goal and proved the haters wrong :unsmith:

Me too OP, those haters will be feeling silly tonight.

bad_fmr
Nov 28, 2007

Hand Knit posted:

I wanted Senegal to beat England.

We all did

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

bad_fmr posted:

We all did

I did not. I also would like France to not win or draw.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
why wasnt sterlings wag in qatar?

gently caress wrong thread again

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

NotJustANumber99 posted:

cup tied

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

NotJustANumber99 posted:

gently caress wrong thread again

Cos he’s got kids and it’s term time?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Lemon posted:

It's his second language tbf

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Lemon posted:

I'd say not knowing what the foreign words "palliative care" mean is perfectly normal

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

qirex posted:

One of my least favorite things about being an Arsenal supporter is that “Sweet Caroline” is their home victory song.

just sing it as 'free palestine' instead op

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

kecske posted:

Lol hell yeah

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

kecske posted:

Lemon
May 22, 2003

Rarity posted:

It's his second language tbf

TheRat posted:

I'd say not knowing what the foreign words "palliative care" mean is perfectly normal

Both good points

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Lemon posted:

Both good points
Also given Klinsmann's history he was probably just assuming Pelé was faking how bad his illness is.