Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

fridge corn posted:

Cam on engerlund

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

A bit :gay: for Qatar.
As long as you take the yacht out to international waters before you do it you're in the clear.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Paperhouse posted:

posh people play rugby OP
I thought posh people there played cricket and rugby was more middle-class.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Bourricot posted:

I'm not much of a Star Wars fan, but I wasn't aware the Ewoks were supposed to be English
The incredible thing is that the English guy on the right is 38 years old.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Paperhouse posted:

Graeme Le Saux was called posh and gay for reading the guardian
To be fair the fact that he reads probably makes him an Einstein compared to the average high-level football player.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

Bellingham is so loving good, Dortmund are going to be able to build a new stadium with the fee they get for him
That's if he doesn't have an unfairly low release clause tacked to him like Haaland did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Lemon posted:

Both good points
Also given Klinsmann's history he was probably just assuming Pelé was faking how bad his illness is.