Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aware
Nov 18, 2003
Or a medium article the size of a long article

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aware
Nov 18, 2003

Bucky Fullminster posted:

Again you guys seem to be missing the point here.

Was this common knowledge? I don't think I'd ever heard of it. Not that it's surprising or anything of course.

I can barely read this, can you elaborate?

Aware
Nov 18, 2003
Nearly there, just a little bit more

Aware
Nov 18, 2003
2023 off to a great start. Rest in piss pell.

Aware
Nov 18, 2003

Someone was briefly named on the appearance list for the court but quickly removed lol.

Aware
Nov 18, 2003
To be fair NSW Labor are so poo poo it's unlikely to hinder them at the election.

Aware
Nov 18, 2003
I remember in uni one of the lecturers saying something like paracetamol would probably be a prescription only drug if it had to go through the same process that exists today for new drugs. And the same about people trying to OD on it, waking up hours later alive then their liver failing a few days later and dying in agony over the next week or so. I pretty much never bought paracetamol again after that and just stick to the proscribed ibuprofen doses for hangovers and headaches. But I'm also fortunate not to have any chronic pain currently.

Aware
Nov 18, 2003

Comstar posted:

Well done everyone.

And I by everyone I mean Friendly Jordies because without him it might have not happened.

Also Pork Baronarialo. But mostly Jordies.

Who?

Aware
Nov 18, 2003
I'm attending lessons at a local orthodox Christian church ahead of my wedding in order to become a part of the church to get married there and as a long time agnostic it is cool and chill and interesting and full of history. I've learned a lot and enjoyed it so far.

Aware
Nov 18, 2003

Bucky Fullminster posted:

Sure, but who’s job is it? Everyone in those departments is working on delivering the projects their manager gave them or whatever, but where and when does the brainstorming happen? Where does the vision come from and how is it decided?

And even there, you said it‘a the two. So which is it? Plus theres the fact that the Minister for roads is different to the minister for transport, is different to the minister for for planning, is different to the minister for energy, etc. and that’s just at the one level of government. But then I get the feeling Transport for NSW is it’s own kind of “thing”, right?

Alright, enlighten us then. What’s wrong with the idea? The government’s proposed corridor doesn’t even exist yet, so I’m at least a step ahead already.

Moving stuff around by filling thousands of massive trucks up with millions of dollars of diesel every day and sending them barreling down our roads sucks, and is dangerous, so how can we do better?

Sorry this void is full, you'll have to find another one to shout into.

Aware
Nov 18, 2003
Why not use the trucks to move loads of cyclists around? Would just need a simple ramp and maybe one or two holes to let air into the container (optional).

Aware
Nov 18, 2003
Webster's dictionary defines leppington as "a square of sponge cake dipped in melted chocolate and grated coconut."

In conclusion, leppington is a land of contrasts.

Aware
Nov 18, 2003

BrigadierSensible posted:

Counterpoint: Basil Zempilas

Countercounterpoint: Luigi from WA Salvage

Aware
Nov 18, 2003

Electric Wrigglies posted:

He is still around?

It seems likely, I feel like their would have been a state funeral if he'd passed.

Aware
Nov 18, 2003
Heck I'd do that for free

Aware
Nov 18, 2003
Kyle Sandilands... Good?

Aware
Nov 18, 2003
I like this new, smugger JPB, far better than the old merely smug JBP

Aware
Nov 18, 2003

Non Compos Mentis posted:

500 grand to share either one wall or two with your neighbours and park your car like your in a carpark

Can I introduce you to Sydney where it's upwards of double that for the same or worse.

Aware
Nov 18, 2003

what? you dont want to pay 1.2 mil for a burned out shack?

Already did :qq:

Aware
Nov 18, 2003

im going to vote yes because im not a racist

Aware
Nov 18, 2003
Well then at least one person read Bucky's medium post

Aware
Nov 18, 2003

Roflnalamao

Aware
Nov 18, 2003
Some posters I know... Think that I'm craaayaaayaaayzyyy

Aware
Nov 18, 2003
Brisbane is a turgid wasteland of the uninspired

Aware
Nov 18, 2003

SecretOfSteel posted:

I went back to Hobart in perhaps the first time in a decade and the number of Ford Ranger sized cars clogging the place was loving crazy. You already have tiny congested streets with tiny cramped parking spaces and here you have half the population driving these oversized cars. What an absolute poo poo show it was driving around.

Although I had forgotten how beautiful the city was with the mountain and the river.

While there are a lot of em I also feel like I see the most EVs on the road when I visit Hobart.

Aware
Nov 18, 2003
I do not want a microwaved mushroom. gently caress just make a mushroom omelette scrambled egg thing.

Aware
Nov 18, 2003

Elissimpark posted:

Do I serve it in a plastic bag?

I don't think jpb would eat it but I have no objections

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aware
Nov 18, 2003

Animal Friend posted:

Home Affairs: Try not to come

Sensible chuckle