Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Arch Nemesis posted:

How /quickly/ the masks come off. *sigh...* let me break this down for you, asshat. Let's assume for a moment that you're right, and this kid somehow isn't a chud (lol. lmao.)

His "ironic" dogwhistling (I think boomerkiller86 covered this farcical concept well enough already) is going to embolden a whole new crop of --actual-- Nazis to kramer in to gaming events the world over. How are you going to feel when some 4chan fuckgoblin gets on stage at the next LoL Worlds and starts yelling slurs at Fnatic during a Baron fight? Huh... not so funny when it actually starts affecting white men, is it?

That Little Demon posted:

using the communal fund to buy a 30 dollar smiley if that is cool with everyone. I'm not an artist but COVID CURES OLDS had a great idea for it where instead of START KILLING PEOPLE SKULL ICON SKULL ICON SKULL ICON it says START KILLING GAMERS instead :) hope everyone is cool with this and please give a thumbs up in the locked discord (NSFW in case you were wondering there are 16 dedicated furf*g groups there, I'm only in 14 of them because 2 are for under 18s only)

[stands up at the DSA meeting as everyone does jazz hands because clapping is problematic (not everyone has full use of their hands and a lot of us are scared of loud noises after being screamed at on voice chat in Jedi Academy for now bowing before dueling using MoviemodDuels2 Maps 3, 5 and 7]

We lost the battle at the game awards, I won't lie.

[holds up brick]

But we WILL win the war!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I will show you where I have made my home, whilst preparing to bring justice. Then, I will break you. Your precious armoury, gratefully accepted. We will need it. Ah yes, I was wondering what would break first. Your spirit, or your body.

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

my massive silhouette backlit by the bathroom lights: I wish a motherfucker would.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

my massive silhouette backlit by the bathroom lights: I wish a motherfucker would.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

copy posted:

The Division intro cutscene except its just a bunch of gddq types getting the notification and packing up bricks and cpap machines

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Guy with a bit of toilet paper in his rear end crack: No we will not be loving "taking it easy" on a "stupid kid". Kindly go gently caress yourself, fascist.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Hope and change, ya filthy animal.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

the bathroom lights are purple and pink lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Remember me, Eddie? When I replied to your brother's tweet with a Google Streetview image of his house, I sounded just. Like. This! [dramatically flicking COVID chest speaker on and off for each word]

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

the bathroom lights are purple and pink lol

symbolic posted:

Remember me, Eddie? When I replied to your brother's tweet with a Google Streetview image of his house, I sounded just. Like. This! [dramatically flicking COVID chest speaker on and off for each word]

lol

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

symbolic posted:

lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

symbolic posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic posted:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

for me, the day the groyper chudling dogwhistled at the game awards was the most important day of my life. but for you, it was friday.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

copy posted:

for me, the day the groyper chudling dogwhistled at the game awards was the most important day of my life. but for you, it was friday.

lol

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

We have no compassion and will ask for no compassion from you. When our turn comes we will not make excuses for the terror. *tries to swallow all the spit in his mouth but it goes down the wrong pipe and he spends the next 3 minutes coughing*

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

There has been too much violence. Too much pain. But I have an honorable compromise. Just walk away. Give me your memes, the Pepes, the wojaks, and the whole 4chan groperverse, and I値l spare your lives. Just walk away and we値l give you a safe passageway in Breadtube. Just walk away and there will be an end to the horror.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Guy with a bit of toilet paper in his rear end crack: No we will not be loving "taking it easy" on a "stupid kid". Kindly go gently caress yourself, fascist.

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

symbolic posted:

lmfao

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Plebian Parasite posted:

We have no compassion and will ask for no compassion from you. When our turn comes we will not make excuses for the terror. *tries to swallow all the spit in his mouth but it goes down the wrong pipe and he spends the next 3 minutes coughing*

Pablo Nergigante posted:

There has been too much violence. Too much pain. But I have an honorable compromise. Just walk away. Give me your memes, the Pepes, the wojaks, and the whole 4chan groperverse, and I’ll spare your lives. Just walk away and we’ll give you a safe passageway in Breadtube. Just walk away and there will be an end to the horror.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

[stands up at the DSA meeting as everyone does jazz hands because clapping is problematic (not everyone has full use of their hands and a lot of us are scared of loud noises after being screamed at on voice chat in Jedi Academy for now bowing before dueling using MoviemodDuels2 Maps 3, 5 and 7]

We lost the battle at the game awards, I won't lie.

[holds up brick]

But we WILL win the war!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I will show you where I have made my home, whilst preparing to bring justice. Then, I will break you. Your precious armoury, gratefully accepted. We will need it. Ah yes, I was wondering what would break first. Your spirit, or your body.

Guy with a lisp and a hairlip: when we said playtime was over... WE MEANT IT!

Wormskull posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

ResetERA calls for aid! And our polycule will answer.

"Hey Groyper, look up here!"

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

symbolic posted:

copy posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

There has been too much violence. Too much pain. But I have an honorable compromise. Just walk away. Give me your memes, the Pepes, the wojaks, and the whole 4chan groperverse, and I値l spare your lives. Just walk away and we値l give you a safe passageway in Breadtube. Just walk away and there will be an end to the horror.

lmfaoooooo

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

CIA agent: If I pulled that mask off, would you die?

Bane: It would be extremely painful

CIA agent: You're a big guy!

Bane: but yes I would die.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Plebian Parasite posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Plebian Parasite posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Plebian Parasite posted:

Lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Plebian Parasite posted:

lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Plebian Parasite posted:

You think wokeness is your ally. But you merely adopted the woke. I was born in it, molded by it...I didn't see the groypers until I was already a Berniebro.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Elephant Ambush posted:

lmao good riddance you worthless piece of poo poo narcissistic schoolyard bully

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmao

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Arch Nemesis posted:

How /quickly/ the masks come off. *sigh...* let me break this down for you, asshat. Let's assume for a moment that you're right, and this kid somehow isn't a chud (lol. lmao.)

His "ironic" dogwhistling (I think boomerkiller86 covered this farcical concept well enough already) is going to embolden a whole new crop of --actual-- Nazis to kramer in to gaming events the world over. How are you going to feel when some 4chan fuckgoblin gets on stage at the next LoL Worlds and starts yelling slurs at Fnatic during a Baron fight? Huh... not so funny when it actually starts affecting white men, is it?

lol..wanna watch the Lol Worlds with me at the barcade next year? the 10 dollar Schwifty mixers are all-timers and the peanut butter jelly time shots will get you feeling right. ill show you the guys + all the pins i have my initials on...wanna duo?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

using the communal fund to buy a 30 dollar smiley if that is cool with everyone. I'm not an artist but COVID CURES OLDS had a great idea for it where instead of START KILLING PEOPLE SKULL ICON SKULL ICON SKULL ICON it says START KILLING GAMERS instead :) hope everyone is cool with this and please give a thumbs up in the locked discord (NSFW in case you were wondering there are 16 dedicated furf*g groups there, I'm only in 14 of them because 2 are for under 18s only)

gluten allergy acting up so i have to pay for some therapy; wont be able to send cash this time, but know that i stand with you.

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Pablo Nergigante posted:

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

laughing, but a scared laugh

lol

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Guy with a lisp and a hairlip: when we said playtime was over... WE MEANT IT!

simple, but accurate, lol.

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Wormskull posted:

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Pablo Nergigante posted:

ResetERA calls for aid! And our polycule will answer.

lol

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

"Hey Groyper, look up here!"

wow they should arrest that kid lol

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

----------------