Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I have trained a falcon to remove his testicles.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ol yeller posted:

What if he had gone on stage and said slurs? And then afterwards he said right wing memes? Yeah, not so based now, is he? #PostHisAddress

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I have trained a falcon to remove his testicles.

lmfao at the last few pages

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Boofy
Sep 11, 2001

godly thread

thanks to dendy, for good sig

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

symbolic posted:

would be out burning the flag with the boys in protest but well you know how my asthma gets haha

insane anime posted:

getting mobility scooter head from a gooncon phatty swerving off robitussin in a 4 litre bottle of pepsi. self sufficient fortress full of dwarves dotn need no input. Look ma no hands lol. poo poo plays itself

ol yeller posted:

What if he had gone on stage and said slurs? And then afterwards he said right wing memes? Yeah, not so based now, is he? #PostHisAddress

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The five armies of ResetERA, Kotaku, Weird Twitter, the Games Done Quick Organizing Committee and the Anti-Defamation League converge on Mt. Choom to defeat the forces of Dark Lord Boyron once and for all.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

Who the gently caress would do that. *checks corners like in hit Chinese virus game Valorant before belting out several Hetfields*

Larry Parrish posted:

thwarted by the loving chuds at the gun store when they said they needed a drivers license to sell me a glock. bootlicking cop likers.

symbolic posted:

lol gave me an idea

Wormskull posted:

(Dead-eyed with big purple lips that slap together when I talk) Zoom into 1200% and tell me that’s not Norwich terrier dander on his edgyyyytttt fashcoat. Still think he’s just a harmless teenager with an epic wtfrandom? sense of humour? Just loving la mow. (Grips edge of table so hard that my Stephen Universe T shirt tears at the shoulders while I exhale through my mouth slowly)

copy posted:

*eyes rolling back in my head like a shark about to strike* kid is .......finna........ *hnrg* finna fined out

Pablo Nergigante posted:

"Bring him to me."

Plebian Parasite posted:

*sausage fingers struggling to load a replica gunblade* Seven six two milimeter. Full metal jacket.

symbolic posted:

reaching into my fedora like a magician rabbit trick and slowly pulling out a katana ending in a Rising Sun hilt with flea market price tag still attached

goddamn lmao at every post

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Arch Nemesis posted:

goddamn lmao at every post

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i hope doug bowser sent that trophy along to platinum

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

How /quickly/ the masks come off. *sigh...* let me break this down for you, asshat. Let's assume for a moment that you're right, and this kid somehow isn't a chud (lol. lmao.)

His "ironic" dogwhistling (I think boomerkiller86 covered this farcical concept well enough already) is going to embolden a whole new crop of --actual-- Nazis to kramer in to gaming events the world over. How are you going to feel when some 4chan fuckgoblin gets on stage at the next LoL Worlds and starts yelling slurs at Fnatic during a Baron fight? Huh... not so funny when it actually starts affecting white men, is it?

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Arch Nemesis posted:

How /quickly/ the masks come off. *sigh...* let me break this down for you, asshat. Let's assume for a moment that you're right, and this kid somehow isn't a chud (lol. lmao.)

His "ironic" dogwhistling (I think boomerkiller86 covered this farcical concept well enough already) is going to embolden a whole new crop of --actual-- Nazis to kramer in to gaming events the world over. How are you going to feel when some 4chan fuckgoblin gets on stage at the next LoL Worlds and starts yelling slurs at Fnatic during a Baron fight? Huh... not so funny when it actually starts affecting white men, is it?

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arch Nemesis posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arch Nemesis posted:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
using the communal fund to buy a 30 dollar smiley if that is cool with everyone. I'm not an artist but COVID CURES OLDS had a great idea for it where instead of START KILLING PEOPLE SKULL ICON SKULL ICON SKULL ICON it says START KILLING GAMERS instead :) hope everyone is cool with this and please give a thumbs up in the locked discord (NSFW in case you were wondering there are 16 dedicated furf*g groups there, I'm only in 14 of them because 2 are for under 18s only)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That Little Demon posted:

using the communal fund to buy a 30 dollar smiley if that is cool with everyone. I'm not an artist but COVID CURES OLDS had a great idea for it where instead of START KILLING PEOPLE SKULL ICON SKULL ICON SKULL ICON it says START KILLING GAMERS instead :) hope everyone is cool with this and please give a thumbs up in the locked discord (NSFW in case you were wondering there are 16 dedicated furf*g groups there, I'm only in 14 of them because 2 are for under 18s only)

Lmao

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

lol

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

was thinking about reading this thread with the same mindset of being totally unable to distinguish irony from sincerity and nodding along to our posts, then lolling at the thought of that being what happened to that weirdo who got probated several pages ago

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Arch Nemesis posted:

lmfao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

hearing "How are you going to feel when some 4chan fuckgoblin gets on stage at the next LoL Worlds and starts yelling slurs at Fnatic during a Baron fight? Huh... not so funny when it actually starts affecting white men, is it?" in randy savage's voice and just rolling lmfao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Arch Nemesis posted:

lmfao good lord

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

copy posted:

hearing "How are you going to feel when some 4chan fuckgoblin gets on stage at the next LoL Worlds and starts yelling slurs at Fnatic during a Baron fight? Huh... not so funny when it actually starts affecting white men, is it?" in randy savage's voice and just rolling lmfao

Lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
[stands up at the DSA meeting as everyone does jazz hands because clapping is problematic (not everyone has full use of their hands and a lot of us are scared of loud noises after being screamed at on voice chat in Jedi Academy for now bowing before dueling using MoviemodDuels2 Maps 3, 5 and 7]

We lost the battle at the game awards, I won't lie.

[holds up brick]

But we WILL win the war!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I will show you where I have made my home, whilst preparing to bring justice. Then, I will break you. Your precious armoury, gratefully accepted. We will need it. Ah yes, I was wondering what would break first. Your spirit, or your body.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

[stands up at the DSA meeting as everyone does jazz hands because clapping is problematic (not everyone has full use of their hands and a lot of us are scared of loud noises after being screamed at on voice chat in Jedi Academy for now bowing before dueling using MoviemodDuels2 Maps 3, 5 and 7]

[holds up brick]

But we WILL win the war!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I will show you where I have made my home, whilst preparing to bring justice. Then, I will break you. Your precious armoury, gratefully accepted. We will need it. Ah yes, I was wondering what would break first. Your spirit, or your body.

lmfao jesus chrits

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

[holds up brick]

But we WILL win the war!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Pablo Nergigante posted:

laughing, but a scared laugh

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

[holds up brick]

But we WILL win the war!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Guy with a lisp and a hairlip: when we said playtime was over... WE MEANT IT!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Guy with a bit of toilet paper in his rear end crack: No we will not be loving "taking it easy" on a "stupid kid". Kindly go gently caress yourself, fascist.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Arch Nemesis posted:

lfmaooo

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Guy with a bit of toilet paper in his rear end crack: No we will not be loving "taking it easy" on a "stupid kid". Kindly go gently caress yourself, fascist.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today, we celebrate our Independence Day!

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Wormskull posted:

----------------

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ResetERA calls for aid! And our polycule will answer.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
"Hey Groyper, look up here!"

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

[holds up brick]

But we WILL win the war!

moviebattles 2 kicked rear end

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hope and change, ya filthy animal.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Guy with a lisp and a hairlip: when we said playtime was over... WE MEANT IT!

Wormskull posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today, we celebrate our Independence Day!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lololol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

The Division intro cutscene except its just a bunch of gddq types getting the notification and packing up bricks and cpap machines