Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

insane anime posted:

It looks like Telly Monster from Sesame Street had the same idea I did

lol

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Chuds to the left of me, groypers to the right, here I am stuck in the middle with you

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

They’re still going lol

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Wormskull posted:

This wasn't a birthday party he interrupted. *swings sledgehammer into concrete floor*

lol

Real “playtime is over” vibes from that guy

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Plebian Parasite posted:

Post apoc survivor naming the different types of special zombies: "Chuds, Groypers, Pepes, Honklers, Frens"

those are just Banjo Kazooie enemies

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

symbolic posted:

lol gave me an idea

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Arch Nemesis posted:

How /quickly/ the masks come off. *sigh...* let me break this down for you, asshat. Let's assume for a moment that you're right, and this kid somehow isn't a chud (lol. lmao.)

His "ironic" dogwhistling (I think boomerkiller86 covered this farcical concept well enough already) is going to embolden a whole new crop of --actual-- Nazis to kramer in to gaming events the world over. How are you going to feel when some 4chan fuckgoblin gets on stage at the next LoL Worlds and starts yelling slurs at Fnatic during a Baron fight? Huh... not so funny when it actually starts affecting white men, is it?

https://vocaroo.com/1gwYjEkaXuSu

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Listen… I know a lot of you are frightened. We’re all sad, and we’re all scared. At times like this it seems that the entire cromulent fuckcrustable gaming community’s descent into Total Fascism is inevitable and the Games General Chat January 2023: Delta Rune Faegender DLC HOIPE!!!!! thread seems to be one last little bastion of sanity… I have a pretty busy gamedev schedule this month (adding several new dog petting animations) but if even just half of you could bump your patreon donations up to the $15 tier, I’ll be able to make ends meet long enough to animate special detailed blood and gore effects to the “82lb Prankster Spawn” enemy type instead of just recoloring the jizz spray effects from Daemonicia’s gangbang sequence. I don’t ask for too much and I know everyone in this thread will really appreciate it :) thank you and Doge bless!

https://vocaroo.com/1nHpFjoDN7GK
I think i bit offf more than I could chew with this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

HolePisser1982 posted:

*sliding phone away* Sorry bout that! Forums thing. Five stars?

uber driver: *sound of molars cracking like theyre on a fault line*

(Forgetting to stop the voice) Right here is fi- *clears throat* right here is fine. Thanks.