Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

i killed jfk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Sometimes heads just do dat

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
i sucked his penis head clean off

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

loving knew you were CIA, all these threads - trying to guide the conversation

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

what about john f word kennedy and hes gay

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Ask not what your cock can do for you, ask what my cock can do to your rear end

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

AnimeIsTrash posted:

i killed jfk

seriously?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

ya if you read the book one fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish bakcwards it activates the mkultra drugs inside you to kill the president

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
We don't talk about the red fish or ro hsif der eht

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch
I showed my little brother JFK Reloaded when he was like 7 or 8 and he got WAY into it and would do trickshots ricocheting bullets off the walls into jfk's peep for weeks and weeks

then he got really into the actual history and ended up learning a bunch about the cold war and that america is the great satan, hates cops, good kid

moral of the story is roleplaying as lee harvey oswald fosters academic curiosity in children i guess

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

FirstnameLastname posted:

I showed my little brother JFK Reloaded when he was like 7 or 8 and he got WAY into it and would do trickshots ricocheting bullets off the walls into jfk's peep for weeks and weeks

then he got really into the actual history and ended up learning a bunch about the cold war and that america is the great satan, hates cops, good kid

moral of the story is roleplaying as lee harvey oswald fosters academic curiosity in children i guess

Jfk reloaded owns everyone itt should play it

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

video games?

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch
https://www.myabandonware.com/game/jfk-reloaded-c6p

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i hosed him first

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost
jfk reloaded fuckin rules

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
JKGay

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Slow mo realistic physics skull models

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

They got his pussy preserved in a jar in Langley

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

really queer Christmas posted:

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

jfk loved getting dome
but he died from getting domed

makes u think

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
*JFK voice* turn left, chauffeur! noooooooo

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

FirstnameLastname posted:

is there a grassy knoll option

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

is there a grassy knoll option

Nope you were stuck in the spot where Lee Harvey Oswald shot from iirc. They turned the Book Depository into a cool museum, definitely would recommend checking it out if you ever find yourself in Dallas

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I was the one who hosed up his back in the war. I was perfectly fine after our boat sank but I made him swim my fat rear end to shore and then carry me multiple times across a desert island looking for crabs.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
You are telling me now for the first time
He lead an amazing life what can you say

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
*dipshit moron voice* I think he was going to draw down US military involvement in Vietnam

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
OP is Jackie O

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

really queer Christmas posted:

we suck these things not because they are soft but because they are hard

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

paul_soccer12 posted:

*dipshit moron voice* I think he was going to draw down US military involvement in Vietnam

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
fps doug singlehandedly carried out almost every high profile political assassination of the 20th centruty.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

paul_soccer12 posted:

um he was actually an anti imperialist

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
jfk would poop the bed all the time Jackie O told me

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

If you look into it there are some really uncanny similarities between the Lincoln and JFK assassinations.

1) AiT killed both of them

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

My favorite obscure JFK assassination theory is that vengeful South Vietnamese did it as retaliation for Ngo Dinh Diem's murder.

They couldn't prevent a coup in their own country but could kill the American president, in Texas, three weeks later.

That issue of Texas Monthly owns, they list a bunch of other theories too.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

paul_soccer12 posted:

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

paul_soccer12 posted:

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I think it's interesting that encouraging violence is nominally banned in this forum but when OP claims to have killed a prominent liberal, that's fine. More tankie hypocrisy (good).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I was hoping to see a photograph of Elvis and JFK at some retirement home dated 2018