Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

no mods no masters im tired of waiting let's make some winter sigs. post itt if you want a sig and what kind of sig you would like and someone will make you a sig, probably!

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

i would like a winter sig please. it doesn't really snow here but i wish it did so maybe some snow would be nice. i also like christmas which we refer to in my part of redneckistan as 'crimma' so if it said murrah crimma or something i would lol but also i will probably lol anyway at whatever sig someone makes for me!!!!!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

I will also probably make some winter sigs.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

im not gonna make the list or anything because im really lazy, i'm just here to get things started, ya hear

Ohtori Akio
Frist post. Sig me. I love Utena, black, lavender, and wintertime.

Heather Papps

hello friend

:psyduck:

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I don't know what's going on with all of these threads, but Kacie and I would love a pretty sig. Thank you.

Stoner Sloth

love a winter sig but it's summer here!

requesting a sig, i don't much mind on the specifics so if someone is kind enough to make me one they have free artistic reign!

RepeatingMeme

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Requesting a sig as well! Would love to make some but it'll be January before im back at a computer i can make stuff on

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
I would like a winter sig, please.

Manifisto

wow it's time for winter sigs is it? so be it! I would love a winter sig, I didn't do too much in making fall sigs this time around but perhaps I'll make up for it!

ty nesamdoom!

Cosmik Slop

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

A winter sig would be way cool. If you could make a picture of a Shy Guy throwing a snowball at a Koopa, or something like that, that would be awesome.

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Welp, with so few days to Christmas I can't imagine someone will make me one in time, but hey, let's give it a go. I'll see if I can find the time to take one or two requests, too.

For me: something Christmas themed, maybe have Miku and/or WH40K Orks in there. Or anything you feel would fit.

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Heather Papps

hello friend

THE BIG LIST (big like a snowball that rolls downhill. if you are from a warm place a snow ball is a baseball sized accretion of snow and ice crystals you whip at your brother)
  • Cosmik Slop - Shy Guy throwing a snowball at a Koopa, or something like that - hp is doing it
  • Manifisto - a winter sig plz
  • Barking Gecko - a winter sig extra bumps
  • RepeatingMeme - a sig. winter not specified.
  • Stoner Sloth - mirror world poster, summer sig plz. or anything he's pretty chill.
  • Viginti Septem - a good bird sig. not just any bird tho kacie please.
  • hp - make me a sig with skeletons or i'll flip out and do nothing
  • Ohtori Akio - make it utena or don't make it at all.
  • Kaiser Schnitzel - it doesn't really snow here but i wish it did so maybe some snow would be nice. i also like christmas which we refer to in my part of redneckistan as 'crimma' so if it said murrah crimma or something i would lol - (protip use the pupper)
okay we are moving forward.

i'm doing cosmik slops!

Heather Papps fucked around with this message at 19:22 on Dec 9, 2022

Goons Are Gifts

Finally someone breaks the rules and makes this thread, we've been waiting for so long!!

Please give me a winter sig can it be something biblical like my current one but won't a winter theme maybe I'm not sure what time of the year is it my calender just tells me sig time

Goons Are Gifts

Actually do whatever, use that one or another I don't mind I just want anything at all give me winter

Cosmik Slop

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Heather Papps posted:

THE BIG LIST (big like a snowball that rolls downhill. if you are from a warm place a snow ball is a baseball sized accretion of snow and ice crystals you whip at your brother)
[list]
[*] Cosmik Slop - Shy Guy throwing a snowball at a Koopa, or something like that - hp is doing it

i'm doing cosmik slops!

Fantastic! Thank you so much!

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Heather Papps posted:

• Viginti Septem - a good bird sig. not just any bird tho kacie please.

okay we are moving forward.

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Ahhhhh

Thank you! OMG

Is that a fruitcake? :biglips:

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Sig test

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Viginti Septem posted:

Ahhhhh

Thank you! OMG

Is that a fruitcake? :biglips:

You're welcome buddy, Kacie looks so pretty! (plum cake but i think it's the same thing)

Heather Papps posted:

• Barking Gecko - a winter sig extra bumps

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

Heather Papps posted:

Barking Gecko - a winter sig extra bumps

:eyepop: Thank you very much.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Barking Gecko posted:

:eyepop: Thank you very much.

this rules and i am now realizing my statement about bumps can be interpreted a few ways.

dumb sex parrot coming out the gate swinging, i love it.

also i almost called dumb sex parrot dsp but there's an internet person with those initials i can not imagine anyone wanting to be associated with.

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

I fear my Halloween sig might be too spooky for this time of year, so I would like to have something a bit more subdued for these winter months.

Thanks to Dumb Sex-Parrot for the Christmas citrusy sig!

more falafel please posted:

just turn that impostor syndrome into "I'm Poster" syndrome

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Heather Papps posted:

• Stoner Sloth - mirror world poster, summer sig plz. or anything he's pretty chill.

Stoner Sloth

i love it, thank you friend!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

baka of lathspell

hi I love my current sig. I would marry it & die for it however coverage on it runs out when the year turns over

i would be pleased as punch to have a 2k33 sig i mean u could literally cross the year out maybe if u want. I love this sig and since I forgot who made it if you’re seeing this I would marry & die for you as well

a 2033 sig of some form tho would be nice and literally can wait till everyone else’s is done

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Heather Papps

hello friend

baka fwocka fwame posted:

hi I love my current sig. I would marry it & die for it however coverage on it runs out when the year turns over

i would be pleased as punch to have a 2k33 sig i mean u could literally cross the year out maybe if u want. I love this sig and since I forgot who made it if you’re seeing this I would marry & die for you as well

a 2033 sig of some form tho would be nice and literally can wait till everyone else’s is done

there's enough room i could just slap a 33 at the end if you want? i gotta get cosmik slops done first but i can put it next on my list

baka of lathspell

yea that would be fine lol

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Heather Papps

hello friend

Cosmik Slop posted:

A winter sig would be way cool. If you could make a picture of a Shy Guy throwing a snowball at a Koopa, or something like that, that would be awesome.

kay is this good?

Heather Papps

hello friend

baka fwocka fwame posted:

yea that would be fine lol

cool

Heather Papps

hello friend

THE tiny LIST
  • Cosmik Slop - Shy Guy throwing a snowball at a Koopa, or something like that - hp did it
  • gag - dumb sex parrot did it
  • Manifisto - a winter sig plz
  • Barking Gecko - a winter sig extra bumps - dumb sex parrot did it
  • RepeatingMeme - a sig. winter not specified.
  • Stoner Sloth - mirror world poster, summer sig plz. or anything he's pretty chill. dumb sex parrot did it
  • Viginti Septem - a good bird sig. not just any bird tho kacie please. dumb sex parrot did it
  • hp - make me a sig with skeletons or i'll flip out and do nothing
  • Ohtori Akio - make it utena or don't make it at all.
  • Kaiser Schnitzel - it doesn't really snow here but i wish it did so maybe some snow would be nice. i also like christmas which we refer to in my part of redneckistan as 'crimma' so if it said murrah crimma or something i would lol - (protip use the pupper)
  • baka fwocka fwame - update the good sig, also, who made it first? - hp updated it
  • Saoshyant something Christmas themed, maybe have Miku and/or WH40K Orks in there. Or anything you feel would fit. hp attempted one

Heather Papps fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Dec 12, 2022

Saoshyant

Heather Papps posted:

THE BIG LIST

I like that you missed me twice in your BIG LIST

Heather Papps

hello friend

Saoshyant posted:

i hope they don't dock my pay!!!!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Heather Papps posted:

i hope they don't dock my pay!!!!

which is another way of saying "okay please let me put one together for you"

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Grinches are Glowing posted:

Actually do whatever, use that one or another I don't mind I just want anything at all give me winter

Heather Papps

hello friend

Saoshyant posted:

Saoshyant

Oh dang, that's great :worship:

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Heather Papps

hello friend

Saoshyant posted:

Oh dang, that's great :worship:

i live to serve

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

woah dumb sex parrot and heather papps just turning out pure gold, thank you both for making BYOB even more beautiful for the holiday season!