Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cosmik Slop

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Heather Papps posted:

kay is this good?

Hahaha this owns!! I love it! Thank you so much!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baka of lathspell

wow i was so high i asked for a decades worth of coverage

it looks fancy thank you

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

maybz the second plus sign could be replaced with a hyphen? that would square me p much forever. apologies for the being baked. take as long as u need + also technically im criticizing a free sig effort

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Heather Papps posted:

• hp - make me a sig with skeletons or i'll flip out and do nothing

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

/dead

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

/flipped

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
So awesome, I'm still laughing at it

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Shifty Nipples

whoever says that the good content creators left SA is a fool, the image manipulating people here are very good :)

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

more falafel please

forums poster

I would like a winter sig please! any theme is good

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Ass-penny

maybe I should have a winter sign, something dark like the frostbitten northlands.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I would love a winter sig of any kind pls and thank u :love:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Saoshyant

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

i would like a winter sig please. it doesn't really snow here but i wish it did so maybe some snow would be nice. i also like christmas which we refer to in my part of redneckistan as 'crimma' so if it said murrah crimma or something i would lol but also i will probably lol anyway at whatever sig someone makes for me!!!!!

Murrah Crimmas?

Ohtori Akio
OPTIONAL SIG THEME: cross-promote with the A/T religion thread and prominently feature the Christmas story, Akio praying for forgiveness, etc.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Saoshyant posted:

Murrah Crimmas?

thank you testing testing

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Saoshyant

Ohtori Akio posted:

Frist post. Sig me. I love Utena, black, lavender, and wintertime.

I'm running out of Akio images

Ohtori Akio posted:

OPTIONAL SIG THEME: cross-promote with the A/T religion thread and prominently feature the Christmas story, Akio praying for forgiveness, etc.

How convenient, I nearly nailed it without trying! :haw:

Ohtori Akio

Saoshyant posted:

I'm running out of Akio images

How convenient, I nearly nailed it without trying! :haw:

YEAHHHHHHHH BOYEEEEEEEE

Heather Papps

hello friend

:stoked:

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Radia

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
any sort of winter, undertale, and/or samus themed sig would be simply Epic. i will take whatever is provided bc these have all been insanely good. thank you. god speed.

the boss is also great.

Thank you Ohtori Akio for the incredible sig!! 😍

Ass-penny

god I should purge my sig down some, I don't want to lose all the cool stuff yobbers have made me

Ohtori Akio

Waifu Radia posted:

any sort of winter, undertale, and/or samus themed sig would be simply Epic. i will take whatever is provided bc these have all been insanely good. thank you. god speed.

the boss is also great.

I will be making this signature. It is claimed.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
gently caress I'm late I hope there are still some sigs left :sweatdrop:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Ass-penny

Rarity posted:

gently caress I'm late I hope there are still some sigs left :sweatdrop:

I would be honored to craft a sig for you :hai:

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
:neckbeard:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Ass-penny

this is the angle that immediately came to mind, if you like this direction I will probably finish coloring the horse, and your name/the turnbuckle

Heather Papps

hello friend

rear end-penny posted:

this is the angle that immediately came to mind, if you like this direction I will probably finish coloring the horse, and your name/the turnbuckle

this rules so loving hard it's not for me, but i love to see an analogue art form sig

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

rear end-penny posted:

holy cow! :eyepop:

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

rear end-penny posted:

I love it :swoon:

Could you scale the size down a little please? :sweatdrop:

Ass-penny

Rarity posted:

I love it :swoon:

Could you scale the size down a little please? :sweatdrop:

yeah I think I can figure out how to do that! thank you for the words of encouragement pals.

Ass-penny

how do you feel about this? I shrank it a bit, filled in the horse and text, I thought the turnbuckle was too much and kind of stopped there, keep some of the hand drawn aesthetic.

baka of lathspell

thassa good sig

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

rear end-penny posted:

how do you feel about this? I shrank it a bit, filled in the horse and text, I thought the turnbuckle was too much and kind of stopped there, keep some of the hand drawn aesthetic.

That's fabulous thank you :D

MAP20 Gotcha!

You Think I Ain't Worth a Dollar But I Feel Like One Million Robux
hi! little late to this like last time I participated but I'd love to be a part of the winter sigs. i'm not super hot on new doom, could I get something with the little lost souls hanging around some dark foggy streets? i like unabashedly festive stuff like funny hats and bright lights & also little critters that fly around but also it's cold and dark where I am geographically and i like both of these moods existing in the same space. I get out for a lot of late walks (mostly commutes) and I love a good Deep & Dark December...

c:Saoshyant, deep dish peat moss (Guardian of Transportation)

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Zil posted:

I fear my Halloween sig might be too spooky for this time of year, so I would like to have something a bit more subdued for these winter months.

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
i decided to update the sigs list so we all can see what needs to be done

Zil posted:

I fear my Halloween sig might be too spooky for this time of year, so I would like to have something a bit more subdued for these winter months.

also im dibsing zil

DONE
  • Cosmik Slop - Shy Guy throwing a snowball at a Koopa, or something like that - hp did it
  • gag - dumb sex parrot did it
  • Barking Gecko - a winter sig extra bumps - dumb sex parrot did it
  • Stoner Sloth - mirror world poster, summer sig plz. or anything he's pretty chill. dumb sex parrot did it
  • hp - make me a sig with skeletons or i'll flip out and do nothing - dumb sex parrot did it
  • baka fwocka fwame - update the good sig, also, who made it first? - hp updated it
  • Saoshyant - something Christmas themed, maybe have Miku and/or WH40K Orks in there. Or anything you feel would fit. hp attempted one
  • Rarity - rear end penny did it very nice!
  • Viginti Septem - a good bird sig. not just any bird tho kacie please. dumb sex parrot did it
  • Ohtori Akio - make it utena or don't make it at all. - Saoshyant did it
  • Kaiser Schnitzel - it doesn't really snow here but i wish it did so maybe some snow would be nice. i also like christmas which we refer to in my part of redneckistan as 'crimma' so if it said murrah crimma or something i would lol - (protip use the pupper) - Saoshyant did it
  • Rarity - rear end penny did it
CLAIMED
  • waifu radia - Ohtori Akio is doing it
  • zil - something unspooky and subdued plz - Dumb Sex-Parrot is doing it

OPEN

• map20 gotcha - ould I get something with the little lost souls hanging around some dark foggy streets? i like unabashedly festive stuff like funny hats and bright lights & also little critters that fly around but also it's cold and dark where I am geographically and i like both of these moods existing in the same space. I get out for a lot of late walks (mostly commutes) and I love a good Deep & Dark December..
  • more falafel please - any theme is good!
  • rear end-penny - something dark like the frostbitten northlands.
  • Areola Grande - could I get something with the little lost souls hanging around some dark foggy streets? i like unabashedly festive stuff like funny hats and bright lights & also little critters that fly around but also it's cold and dark where I am geographically and i like both of these moods existing in the same space. I get out for a lot of late walks (mostly commutes) and I love a good Deep & Dark December..
  • Manifisto - a winter sig plz
  • RepeatingMeme - a sig. winter not specified.

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Heather Papps

hello friend

i got areola grande

Shifty Nipples

Heather Papps posted:

i got areola grande

imagine just sayin that at a family gathering out of nowhere

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Ass-penny

Shifty Nipples posted:

imagine just sayin that at a family gathering out of nowhere

I forget what post it was, but I wanted to show a mate a BYOB post, AG's username and part of a post was visible in the bottom of my screenshot. my friend was meh about the post I had shown them but said "lol the next person has the username areola grande"

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

RepeatingMeme posted:

Requesting a sig as well! Would love to make some but it'll be January before im back at a computer i can make stuff on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Thank you so much!

Thanks to Dumb Sex-Parrot for the Christmas citrusy sig!

more falafel please posted:

just turn that impostor syndrome into "I'm Poster" syndrome