Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

biosterous

i'm back and i'm wearing moldy leaves and i need to be festive help

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

biosterous posted:

i'm back and i'm wearing moldy leaves and i need to be festive help

No orb left behind!

biosterous

Saoshyant posted:

No orb left behind!

yes yes yes yes yes

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Ass-penny

:bisonyes:

Saoshyant the hero BYOB needs in these trying times.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Twenty Four

some dang good sigs in this thread! my old one is good and I'm happy with it but if someone decides to riff on my usual theme that's cool if not also okay!

Ohtori Akio

Twenty Four posted:

some dang good sigs in this thread! my old one is good and I'm happy with it but if someone decides to riff on my usual theme that's cool if not also okay!

what's your usual theme, twenty four

Twenty Four

Ohtori Akio posted:

what's your usual theme, twenty four

you're pretty much looking at it, if you see the one I have now. some seasonal theme on my AV, like these are some that I usually use year to year

the winter one I have now is pretty simple by comparison but I like them all. again no pressure, I already have something that works.

one of the things I do prefer is not having a year on it because I tend to reuse sigs from year to year, otherwise that's why I'm saying if nothing happens it's okay because I don't even know what else to do with it beyond being revamped or cleaner, and I know next to nothing about that kind of stuff

Ohtori Akio

Twenty Four posted:

you're pretty much looking at it, if you see the one I have now. some seasonal theme on my AV, like these are some that I usually use year to year

the winter one I have now is pretty simple by comparison but I like them all. again no pressure, I already have something that works.

one of the things I do prefer is not having a year on it because I tend to reuse sigs from year to year, otherwise that's why I'm saying if nothing happens it's okay because I don't even know what else to do with it beyond being revamped or cleaner, and I know next to nothing about that kind of stuff

claimed

Twenty Four

:hfive:

Ohtori Akio

give me some feedback on the following

Twenty Four

Ohtori Akio posted:

give me some feedback on the following

I like it! I don't know what utena crew is I looked it up and I guess it's something anime and that's not really my thing (no offense of course!)

even just byob winter is good doesn't really need a 20xx or be too flashy with the colors

totally on with my "brand" (av) though! :)

Ohtori Akio

Twenty Four posted:

I like it! I don't know what utena crew is I looked it up and I guess it's something anime and that's not really my thing (no offense of course!)

even just byob winter is good doesn't really need a 20xx or be too flashy with the colors

totally on with my "brand" (av) though! :)

it is simply a light-hearted theme I began with lady radia's sig, i am an utena gimmick poster. i will try a toned down version in a bit

Ohtori Akio
Consider the following.

Twenty Four

Ohtori Akio posted:

Consider the following.

Heck yeah buddy that's awesome! Is it possible to make it a bit smaller? If not no worries, I feel like I'm asking a lot from volunteer work but I really like that one!

e: like somewhere between that and my current one, like maybe the first one I posted size wise? Again if it's trouble no worries, I have no clue about how to do this stuff and I'm gonna use it either way and thank you very much!!!

Twenty Four fucked around with this message at 10:25 on Dec 25, 2022

Ohtori Akio

Twenty Four posted:

Heck yeah buddy that's awesome! Is it possible to make it a bit smaller? If not no worries, I feel like I'm asking a lot from volunteer work but I really like that one!

ez

Twenty Four

Awesome! Updated! Thanks a bunch friend! I really appreciate it!

Ohtori Akio

Twenty Four posted:

Awesome! Updated! Thanks a bunch friend! I really appreciate it!

:cheers:

Heather Papps

hello friend

sig season is a time of giving

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Radia

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
What a beautiful Christmas miracle

Thank you Ohtori Akio for the incredible sig!! 😍

Shifty Nipples

yob bless us everyone

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Goons Are Gifts

How technically feasible is it to make those red devil buttocks wriggle constantly, asking for my sig

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
it's do-able i'm sure, i'll get to it later today :)

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
okay I don't think I can properly merge animations in photopea and I don't have photoshop on my laptop - if anyone wants to take a stab at this I can send them the psd

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I can animate it after work this evening

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Here you go GaG :)

Ohtori Akio

Viginti Septem posted:

lmfao

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Viginti Septem posted:

:popeye:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Viginti Septem posted:

Goodness!

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Thanks to DSP, for sending over the files. I guess they're on a week-long probe for something silly so they can't even talk about their sig.

I think we owe a round of applause for all their hard work in this thread, picking up so many sigs for others. Enjoy your forced break from the site, DSP!

❄️ 🎄 🎁

Twenty Four

Viginti Septem posted:

:holymoley: lol

Ohtori Akio
dsp owns free dsp

Ass-penny

Viginti Septem posted:

:perfect:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Heather Papps

hello friend

Ohtori Akio posted:

dsp owns free dsp

i'll start a google doc for the qcs op

Heather Papps

hello friend

Viginti Septem posted:

also for real this is smooth as hell i love it so much

Shifty Nipples

lol at the way the tip of the tail stays in almost the same place

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Goons Are Gifts

Viginti Septem posted:

Goddamn yes, YES!!!

baka of lathspell

hey i was just going to politely request the + in my sig be flipped to a hyphen because i have really terrible ocd.

its not a big deal really as nothing is a big deal really but otherwise im posting from the future

love the sigs this year :)

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Which one?

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

baka fwocka fwame posted:

hey i was just going to politely request the + in my sig be flipped to a hyphen because i have really terrible ocd.

its not a big deal really as nothing is a big deal really but otherwise im posting from the future

love the sigs this year :)

If I remember right, you didn't mean to say 33 originally, right?

I did up two versions for you. One with 21+22+23 and one with 21+22-33

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baka of lathspell

i saved both but ill use the first one on the chance i do want another sig later

thanks bunches :)

baka of lathspell fucked around with this message at 20:13 on Dec 29, 2022