Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i trusted her but after some physical changes i could no longer ignore i had some of her red healing potion tested by a neutral arch-wizardo and there is no other way to put it. every red healing potion she has sold over the last, gently caress... years? anyways her red healing potion may be extremely rapid and effective but it seems like every one you drink causes your genitals to get .5% smaller.

i can not be the only one this has affected. i understand the shame, and if i had not chugged two dozen when ambushed by ditch goblins then taken a victory leak upon the mound of bodies i would have gone on thinking my penis getting smaller over time was just another thing about aging no one bothered to tell me.

my laywer has advised me against taking her head, and suggested this path forward. honestly i'm just hoping the legal pressure will force her to reveal the antidote. i barely remember what my dick looked like before.

if you have purchased any red healing potions from mega-megan i highly recommend having them tested. also the blue potion for that matter. it is possible that this is a directed prank because i hosed her one scrandish-hallows-eve and never talked to her again but that doesn't seem likely.

please send a raven to:

gerald-of-peat
scriddleton village town
baronessy of fish, kingdom of scrimble

we can defeat this grave injustice together

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
apparently there was a problem with that batch - the only side effect is that it makes you forget what your dick looks like. your dick was always like that, you just don't remember it.

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

RepeatingMeme

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

The wife was a little excited to experiment with that green potion that makes you grow, but it turns out it grows every part of my body EXCEPT my dick! I know it doesn't specifically call out the dick on the label, but it implies my WHOLE body will become giant-like, and instead im just the big hulking body with a proportionally tiny normal-sized dick! And like cmon, why else would anyone buy a potion of growth anyway? The missus would NOT stop laughing because i looked so goofy with my tiny-normal dick and giant body, and now she wont stop calling my dick "lil frank"!

I don't know if we can wrap emotional damages into this class action suit, but count me in. Mega-megan must be brought to justice and someone needs to convince my wife to stop calling it lil frank.

idiotsavant
i hired mega-megan to curse my rear end in a top hat neighbor after he let his goats wander into the herb garden for the billionth loving time and i'm pretty drat sure she cursed him with a never-ending stream of pussy because the village girls are in and out of his house so much he might as well take the drat door off it's hinges. oh sure, he bemoans his strange fate all the time and how his dick is so sore he can barely take a piss, and i hear just about as much wailing in despair as wailing in ecstasy, but really? you couldn't have just done a normal loving curse with warts and leprosy and poo poo? gently caress you, mega-megan