Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

I'm gonna laugh so hard if the council is, in fact, not dead at all and our investigator got it in one after the judge said that no one had actually seen the bodies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

So at this point I'm thinking I know the reason the judge let us loose on this one:

After watching everyone do their thing, the judge thought to themselves,
"the gently caress, guys? The council has been murdered and this is all you're gonna do about it? Just go, yup, this is the guy and ignore the fact that everything about this is suspicious? You're not even looking for evidence! For fucks sake we're standing right next to a fence that smells of mortal explosives and you're all just declaring a demon did it and moving on without any thought?! You know what? Screw you guys, the freaking exile that ruined everything is a better choice than you idiots"

That said, for everything we've seen you know what we still haven't seen? Any conclusive evidence that the council is actually dead. I'm sticking to my theory that love dies called it in episode one when she asked about it.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Sindai posted:

I feel like Henry raises some valid points

I dunno, is kidnapping people into slavery and them murdering the survivors and their children really all that bad of a thing?

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

For some odd reason I thought of this during this episode

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

@17min - "Is this a joke, LD?"

I like how the starlight skin on the roof is based on the artwork in the bar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Henry was never possessed. Its all a deep state coverup and it would be a complete waste of time to investigate. We should spend our time investigating important things, like the agri fields. Now cows? Those fuckers are suspicious. I've got my eye on them.