Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

i READ the news. i'd know.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

i think you may have gotten sucked in by the main stream media, here let me... wait have you heard of tor?

Heather Papps

hello friend

uh honey i've been outside if the globe was warming, i'd know. also have you ever considered maybe.... the earth is flat and covered by a firmament. here look at this united nations logo. SEE?

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
they always say it's more likely than you think, but...that was a joke, right?

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i'd certainly like to get sucked

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Dumb Sex-Parrot
know how people say you're "out of the loop"? well what if the loop doesn't exist?? a lie perpetuated by Big Loop?!

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i you believe "things" "happen"... i'm sorry but you are a rube

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
lol if you believe it happened, but also lol if you believe it didn't happen :agesilaus:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Shifty Nipples

Chewbecca posted:

lol if you believe it happened, but also lol if you believe it didn't happen :agesilaus:

i heard australia doesn't exsist

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

Shifty Nipples posted:

i heard australia doesn't exsist

I kinda understand not believing in God's blessings until you get to experience them for yourself, namaste

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Shifty Nipples

Chewbecca posted:

I kinda understand not believing in God's blessings until you get to experience them for yourself, namaste

I would love to visit Australia you all should move it closer to me, just tie off to the west coast I'm sure it'd be fine

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I'm walking to australia in about 20 minutes, I want to confirm it with my own eyes before I draw conclusions

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Escape From Noise

Chewbecca posted:

My brushes with Australians have been mixed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Trampled nearly to death by the news. Wait. Just getting word it's spelled "guys".