Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

my feedback is this argument is dumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Zodium posted:

no one cares. stop reading threads and forums that upset you

Half of the problems on here could be fixed if people would just do this.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

docbeard posted:

Have you considered making the thread that is nominally about former president Donald Trump a good thread instead of an incoherent nightmare realm?

We will take that under consideration for the next thread! 🫡

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Best Friends posted:

bad threads that get several thousand posts a day foster derangement, lovely posters who post elsewhere, and lovely mods who for some reason get picked from those bad threads and who then go on to post erotic cartoons of Alvin and the Chipmunks in probe texts.

for the musk thread specifically, it’s just a hate thread at this point. the users are generally hostile to political analysis or content or jokes that are not some variation of “I HOPE ELONG MUSK loving DIES.” which all sounds fine for a gbs thread I believe. I think its posters would genuinely be happier there.

also if I can appeal to your self interest as a cspam mod: it being in gbs rather than here makes it not your problem when that thread produces the next Alex eiffel or series of death threats directed at someone who said something wrong on Twitter

If someone is posting bad report them? Most people who post in the trump thread post in other places just fine. I don’t think we’ve had a mod come from that thread since Flavius melted down about chipmunks like 2 years ago.
I don’t post there much but I read the Musk thread and I think it’s pretty funny.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Jazerus posted:

absolutely not. the PMs we receive for 6ers are already disproportionately unhinged, a 30 minute probe would undoubtedly unleash hell on earth

I can’t believe that people actually care about sixers. Take a nap and watch a movie and before you know it you can post again!

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Crusty Nutsack posted:

gladly. they were up for a perma at one point for it but it apparently never happened, even though some of us thought it was going to. I will ban+30 that poo poo all day if I see it again

I believe he was told that if he posts about dogs again it’s a perma.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

really queer Christmas posted:

I don't care where you post, talking about how animals need to be killed should be permad

this would be a good rule

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

AnimeIsTrash posted:

mkae spr a mod and confine her to the culture warriors thread