Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

Majorian posted:

Ytlaya had an objection to my probating comedyblissoption for engaging in Glenn chat outside of the designated thread (currently the Brie Gray thread). I figured I should respond to it here:

There were a bunch of people telling him to knock it off, and he kept going right off of the warning 6er I gave him. He has a bad history of not knowing when to stop when it comes to his gimmick, and a lot of CSPAM regulars that don't post in the Glenn threads are pretty vocally tired of it. They don't want these weird "Glenn cannot fail, he can only be failed" arguments making GBS threads up other threads.

e: Turns out Ytlaya wasn't meaning to object to it too strongly in particular; as usual, I am dumb.

lol thanks for the info about this. some funny posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

embarassing thread

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

Brain Candy posted:

my man, there doesn't have to be anyone going 'nyah nyah i'm going to go get those cspamers' in some elaborate plot and nothing mentioned requires one. please be a materialist

imagine a situation with two police districts, and one has 400% more arrests than the other. now if you ask anyone who is working in either of the districts they don't twiddle their mustache (because cop mustache's are too short) and they don't necessarily think they are doing anything differently if you asked them, just making calls based on what they actually see

but the 400% happens for reasons that have largely nothing to do with the individual qualities or virtues of the people making the decisions in the moment. this is how police think they aren't racist even as they arrest way more Black people, because liberalism has done this cool slight of hand where you're supposed to evaluate what you feel or believe instead of what you do

literally no one has to actually think the thought 'i should come down harder on x or balance with y' for that to be the practical result

Lol

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

lobster shirt posted:

spending 30 dollars to argue with the mods

thats just his morning coffee.