Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
my feedback is that the musk thread was always teetering on the edge of aids and now has a raging case, so either get it some antivirals or someone should make a parallel thread for summarizing twitter's collapse for people not obsessed with how Elon fucks or spelling his name wrong where it's just a timeline of events and info leaks to lol at.

not me tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

KirbyKhan posted:

That last thing with Dave Chappelle and the whole comedy crowd booing Musk was p funny tho.

that stuff can be in there, I just don't want to scroll through 30 posts of creepy stuff and obsessiveness to get to the funny

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
AiT is aggro but that is a dogshit probe

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
*gets modded and immediately starts punishing posting enemies*

this will turn out fine lol

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
List of cspam mod weaknesses:
Azathot: light berating
Majorian: aggro posting
NHD: earnest, heartfelt emotions

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
If you could make Mods bleed, people will cease to believe in Them… there will be blood in the water, and the sharks will come.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

really queer Christmas posted:

Majorian, I don't think you're a bad poster and have had good discussions with you even when I've disagreed with you. Even had some nice pms with you, but if your reaction to small scale trolling is what happened tonight then this really will not end well. Genuinely: either massively change your perspective as a mod for cspam or reconsider because this isn't supposed to be a special job, you're an internet janitor.

^^lol sat on this post for too long

he is not a bad politics poster and also the way he made d&d posters mad was v funny.

the idea that mods consider themselves shaping the culture or w/e of the subforums they manage is weird. That's how you end up with Bobbie Wickham e/n.

They have a bigger impact than other posters for sure but, for the most part, they should just act like regular posters. But if you want to shape cspam, shape into a crinkled ball and toss into the trash >:]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
I don't like that guy and I think he should be destroyed