Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
the leon trotsky 2012 bit you are running needs to stop. it has worn out its welcome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

docbeard posted:

CBO's 'gimmick', to the extent he has one, is saying enraging-but-technically-accurate things (and really mostly just enraging to libs), and that's the sort of posting CSPAM was actually made for, not something that should be stamped out.

i thought his gimmick was posting twitter dumps exactly like ppj did all those years ago

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

It's time to de-IK Hootington.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

you should make my posting pals mods and anyone else selected is, in terminology the admins can understand, "teh fail"

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

ok i'll ask since it has been on my mind. is there a way to easily get your post history in a specific thread if you haven't posted in it lately? i've been going back pages or navigating to a thread i've recently posted in to copy my user id. i think it'd be swell if there was a "Your Posts" button if no easy functionality exists

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

vyelkin posted:

Click the question mark button in the bottom left:

what if i haven't posted in 20 pages

edit: thanks. i guess that works, but maybe this is something to kick over to astral for consideration.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

thank you to everyone for the tips :tipshat: