Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
thank you for the inclusive thread title – however, it's summer

i've seen some fail probies from nhd but otherwise no notes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.

Shiroc posted:

Trixie is good, the Covid thread is good, Trixie’s op is the best collection of information on how to not get Covid and what to do if you do get hit basically anywhere, people whining about the Covid thread is dumb

i skimmed it and it's very u.s. centric

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.

Jazerus posted:

there are way too many bernie avatars in that thread for it to be mostly GBS posters.

bernie sanders is gbs

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.
my feedback is that it's always an escalation when a mod probes someone they're arguing with or probes someone for making fun of them. bad idea, causes drama, modding 101 stuff.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.
you're on the flavius track rn majorian