Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

does anybody remember fruit stripe gum? It had a colorful zebra mascot and it lost its flavor in 5 seconds. Today I saw Fruit Stripe brand gummies and bought them on impulse. They taste awful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Agreed that F stop fitzgerald is not clever. Actually, they're the opposite of clever. I dont know what the appropriate word for that would be

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

speng31b posted:

there is an explicit rule against bloodlust in cspam

this is discrimination against ogre-mages

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

stop aggroing the Majorian you're going ruin the whole dungeon run

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

animals need to be killed in minecraft to produce porkchops

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Brain Candy posted:

but the 400% happens for reasons that have largely nothing to do with the individual qualities or virtues of the people making the decisions in the moment. this is how police think they aren't racist even as they arrest way more Black people, because liberalism has done this cool slight of hand where you're supposed to evaluate what you feel or believe instead of what you do

brain candy is right. You mods are racist against the posters

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Cuttlefush posted:

I don't think there even was any dogs

cant call it a dog anymore after what that goon did. just a bloody smear on the lawn

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

brain candy is right. mods are already all the time eating from the trashcan of ideology

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

I was selected by g*d.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

James Gunn is directing a movie called Coyote vs. Acme, and the plot is Wile E Coyote sues Acme because he keeps getting injured by its lovely products

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

super cool of the mods to ban fly mojo for the crime of being an annoying spergy prick. thats not racist at all!

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Yes it is.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Filthy Hans posted:

you monster

free him!

I hate plinkey and he hates me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Merry Christmas to all and to all a bad week for acting outside your gaming forum without rushing to the admins to complain about harassment.