Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

free sexpig

move musk thread to gbs

unmod the new mods

thanks, things are pretty good otherwise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

some plague rats posted:

Yeah if it's actually funny because otherwise it's just a bunch of losers doing dour wishcasting about how they want people to die and what type of loving psycho thinks that would be good to read

And like spoilers for the musk thread: those guys are extremely not funny

who cares if it's funny, none of the other posts are funny but they're not being probed

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

lobster shirt posted:

i think if you are reading a thread about all the things elon musk is doing and all you can do is post constantly about how you wish elon was dead and want him to kill himself, then, you should get better hobbies. doesnt seem mentally good.

guess I haven't seen the posters who have posted constantly about it. that makes sense though. thread is bad so I don't look at it too often

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Cuttlefush posted:

i vote for animelstrash

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

AnimeIsTrash posted:

we should have a duck hunt thread

I heard once you're ik they let you make as many threads as you want

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

speng31b posted:

please tell me you didn't brick them

lmao

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

CODChimera posted:

yeah its not. and neither is the trump thread, its probably the friendliest thread in cspam. people seem to have weird opinions about threads they, i assume, don't actually read?

as a bad poster, I've kramered into all sorts of threads, and the trump thread posters were cool, as were the biosphere posters. imo, the covid thread seemed the least welcoming of new people I saw posting there, but maybe because of how often they've been bad faith concern troll motte and baileyed by "outsiders"

just my opinion though, which, like my posts, is probably dogshit

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

bring back cool zone

I don't want to post in it but I think we should bring it back

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

that op makes me want to shoot myself in the head

e: lmao its where this post is from

LM loving AO

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

tristeham posted:

ever heard about anarchists?

assumed anarchists weren't old enough to buy guns yet

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

docbeard posted:

Ultimately CSPAM is at its best when it's a place for mostly-unfettered conversation, even when those conversations are weird or terrible.

yup

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

The Pussy Boss posted:

What you have to understand is that the Musk thread is a mock thread. It's like those threads about Blizzard or Star Citizen or w/e where people post 100000000 times about how much they hate the thing. People go there to call him Elong Muskrat and wish death upon him. Like here's a couple of recent posts:

And so on. You made posts which didn't attack Elon Musk, who is the new bogeyman, which means you support him. That's literally all they took from your posts. They don't care about the govt censoring social media. That's not what the thread is about.

which is why it should be moved to gbs which is where most of the thread's posters are from anyways

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Cranappleberry posted:

List of cspam mod weaknesses:
R

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

mawarannahr posted:

Reread the post

lmao that went so far over your head it's kinda impressive IMO

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Phone posted:

lol unreal

buttons for me, not for thee

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

mawarannahr posted:

No, she misused her powers as IK of a PYF thread to moderate a post I made in the Glenn thread. Not your jurisdiction rear end in a top hat!

lol herstory lost his star for doing the same thing but to stop a poster genuinely melting down so it's funny that if you do the same thing for a bad reason you get to keep the star

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

some plague rats posted:

Nah I probed him for dragging immensely gay cspam drama into PYF and sending me malding PMs

post the pms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

free sexpig