Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
delete everything except the trump thread, which heals mental illness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Best Friends posted:

when the mods here read 20 posts going “banish the trump and musk threads” and inevitably go “message received, we’ll get more IKs for those threads” (again) and then those IKs inevitably get promoted to mods (again), who then inevitably do some terrible GBS thing that gets them demodded (again) - I’d like to go on record in advance to say I told you so

or you could just banish the lovely threads in the first place. You have options

you can banish the trump thread but that doesn't banish trump. still relevant to politics, still a topic for discussion. there will just be a new thread. i would recommend an adjustment of mindset so that the existence of a thread you don't like does not ruin your experience of A Website

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

docbeard posted:

Have you considered making the thread that is nominally about former president Donald Trump a good thread instead of an incoherent nightmare realm?

https://twitter.com/dril/status/473265809079693312?s=20&t=IzW2WkAuHzWe8v4qoXFibg

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

overpriced

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

speng31b posted:

no notes, cspam ftw

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

speng31b posted:

fwiw, I thought you did a pretty good job with the whole Ukraine meltdown saga and keeping things from going off the rails again. hope your experience on the forums stays positive. try not to let cspam's trademark style of low effort aggro trolling get to you too much

Mr Hootington posted:

People need to chill.

agreed except for you specifically who need to flush trotsky down the toilet

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Lessail posted:

what if i haven't posted in 20 pages

post more ??

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

AnimeIsTrash posted:

goldmine the plinkey goon fund imo, easily the funniest thing cspam has produced

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Calibanibal posted:

Merry Christmas to all and to all a bad week for acting outside your gaming forum without rushing to the admins to complain about harassment.