Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

make me admin please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Do Better posted:

i think the degree to which my accounts are sought out and silently banned is somewhat silly considering the banality of my posts

whose rereg is this please

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i think if you are reading a thread about all the things elon musk is doing and all you can do is post constantly about how you wish elon was dead and want him to kill himself, then, you should get better hobbies. doesnt seem mentally good.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

500 good dogs posted:

guess I haven't seen the posters who have posted constantly about it. that makes sense though. thread is bad so I don't look at it too often

me neither currently but it sounds like that is what is going on in that thread maybe? it was a funny thread but when the twitter acquisition went through it got like 4k posts in a day and i was like okay not gonna read this anymore. and now its bad i guess.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

the hitler megathread makes me feel good!

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

bring back the witchcraft thread

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

the what thread

you truly do not want to know

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

more and more peopel are saying this

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

cspam ftw

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i guess it really was a cool zone

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

parents rise up

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

AnimeIsTrash posted:

didnt read

didnt read

didnt read

i read all of them

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

saying "full mask off" should be a bannable offense

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

saying "whats the over/under" about something that isnt numbers, should be met with permabanning. no one denies this.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

can the bernietar benefactor reveal himself or herself in this thread

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i thought it was funny, sorry everyone

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

free AIT

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

can i recreate it

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

speng31b posted:

if i had the power to edit probe lengths id wait until like 1 minute before someone's sixer was up then edit it to last 30m longer

i have never PMed a mod about a probe or gotten mad about being probed at all however if this happened to me i would go berserk with rage

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

AIT is under my protection

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

CODChimera posted:

isnt that a catchphrase

no i invented it

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i think they're both good

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Filthy Hans posted:

what happened to Korean Boomhauer

I checked the Goons Who Are No Longer With Us thread and he wasn't mentioned, but that isn't proof of life per se

tropical vacation with jeffrey

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

drinking a big mug of coffee this morning and reading posts

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i hope the mods love and respect me

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Azathoth posted:

I went ahead an ungassed the Stewie Griffin thread. As an avid Family Guy fan since the very beginning, I have been enjoying it and would hate to see the forums lose it.

my feedback is: thank you thats good

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i hope to never be considered for a permaban

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

this

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Dreylad posted:

For me I think I've stated a few times that I think mods shouldn't be here to do that, and that the best we can do is to help foster and support what the community of posters here wants as long as it's not going to be incredibly illegal or insane or anything. I think most of us are on the same page on that front with regards to CSPAM specifically.

to be serious for a minute i think a major problem with a vague mission statement like "i want to support the community that posters want as long as it's not completely insane" is that different people are necessarily going to have different ideas of what a normal vs insane forums culture would look like, and conflict is going to arise from that. dont know how to solve that though.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

since we know the technical ability to exist, maybe the solution is to remove the ability to see upsetting forums from people who aren't able to look at them without getting upset.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

can i be moderator

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

every time people talk about the mods having buttons it makes me think the mods have big shiny buttons on their shirts and jackets that jeffrey of yospos sends them. might be something to consider implementing.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

AnimeIsTrash posted:

you get one of these wheen youre a mod

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

spending 30 dollars to argue with the mods

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

this image always makes me laugh lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU