Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

didn't read 4 pages, just want to say c-spam should declare itself a trot-free zone and purge them with extreme prejudice, thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

redneck nazgul posted:

we need more places for the mean girls to post in this forum about how much everybody in this forum sucks

i for one enjoy spr's style

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

some plague rats posted:

Between that thread and the cool zone crusty nutsack should have been launched into the loving sun

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

All this for ten fuckin dollars lmao

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

I like Majorian as a poster.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Filthy Hans posted:

free Plinkey

Not even at that price.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

I'd like to rescind the following feedback

Lib and let die posted:

I like Majorian as a poster.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

merge the cum warriors, musk, and trump threads, then send them to GBS or gas them or something, not sure which fate is worse.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Jazerus posted:

the glennthread global initiative is complete. all threads are glenn

Glennthread posters reaching out and turning other threads into LCL as the Human Glennstrumentality Project begins

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

i would've gone with "fly molobotomy" personally

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Calibanibal posted:

brain candy is right. You mods are racist against the posters

ah, but some posters are italian, so it's impossible to say if the racism is bad or good

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah

This is not my batman glass

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

docbeard posted:

I unironically think SPR would be a good CSPAM mod and also that she would absolutely hate it so that's two reasons to make her CSPAM's next mod.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

mawarannahr posted:

SPR is unfit to be a moderator due to failing to model good behavior and committing button abuse in the Glenn thread.

i'm imaginging SPR waking up in upside-down UK whenever upside-down morning is to find a mod star next to her name and then she goes on a probing spree against everyone that recommended her for the star, and it's good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

i'm going to PM a mod (actionable)