Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

exmarx posted:

i skimmed it and it's very u.s. centric

This is from a while back but I just finished catching up. Chat in the Pestilence thread is US centric when all the US posters are awake but we’ve got a lot of international posters & international lurkers itt too so if you’re ever looking for a resource for your country/region or have a region specific question feel free to post it because someone might know or be able to find what you need. Also, much like pandemics, bad public health policy truly knows no borders so non-US posters are always welcome to share or join in.

Eventually I’d like to include more international resources in the OP since not everyone feels comfortable dropping into a huge established thread and asking for help and knowing what resources people are needing/looking for helps me know what I should add.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I’m not trapped in here with CSPAM. CSPAM is trapped in here with me!