Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hunter Biden
Feb 24, 2022
The last OP won't stop closing the thread every other day.

What is the legal barrier before someone is considered unfit to operate alone financially? Who generally takes control of people's assets? This breakdown has me thinking a lot about Brittney Spears and how that went.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

Hunter Biden posted:

What is the legal barrier before someone is considered unfit to operate alone financially? Who generally takes control of people's assets? This breakdown has me thinking a lot about Brittney Spears and how that went.

If I were him I'd be more worried about losing custody of the kids. He signed a custody agreement with Kim just before that interview on Tucker, right?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Hunter Biden posted:

Kanye is a Nazi, I don't like Nazis

Hunter Biden
Feb 24, 2022

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I agree.

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

:same:

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
He definitely shouldn't be president until he can get his poo poo worked out

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Probably not after that either. The ship has sailed for him. Sorry Ye

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Treecko posted:

Probably not after that either. The ship has sailed for him. Sorry Ye

lol

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I doubt Kanye has the same legal arrangements that Spears had that let her parents / managers or whatever control everything. A lot of her finances and income would have had to go through someone who was 18 since she was under 18 at least when she got big. Although I'm no expert on that poo poo.

Kanye likely has full control over his assets and there's no reason anyone should take control of it because he's lost his poo poo.

Also this is a timely skit, somehow from 13 years ago...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RMdwA8GWB8

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

He crazy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
We can reopen the other thread when there's news but for now we don't need another one