Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

also no one talks about how bitcoin can only do around 10 transactions a second globally which makes it the worst currency ever invented

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Nasty Fecal Turds

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
So is Jimmy "the fallon" Fallon, the Notorious NFT crime lord safely behind bars yet?

It will be so nice when his reign or terror is over.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

super sweet best pal posted:

Nasty Fecal Turds

Now this is my kind of NFT.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
somehow i, and nobody else in the world, saw this coming

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

i like to call him Skinny Phallus lol

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Personally I think it's pretty neat that the celebrities are getting held accountable for promoting a scam to their fans. These fuckers likely have $0 in crypto and just taking a paycheck without caring what the effects would be on the people that buy into it...

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Haha an insolvent NFT is an oxymoron. *nerd laugh*

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Luvcow posted:

somehow i, and nobody else in the world, saw this coming

this is why i have invested my entire life savings in Luvcowin

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Chicks be puttin all their money into Nice Fuckin Titties but it’s like, you’re titties was alright to begin with and it’s like, if you need a self esteem boost you can get some lashes and clothespins and just go at it until bad means good and you start eating mushrooms and all sorts of fungible poo poo again. :munch:

- not expressly a viewpoint of LuvCo or any of its subsidiaries. :haibrow:

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

NFT commercial but its early 2000s Fallon and hes wearing vans and a shirt thats too long for his arms and he keeps covering his mouth to keep from laughing and scratching his emo hair and the crowd just fuckin loves it.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

him and paris hilton showing off their monkey nfts was pretty cringe, as the kids say

watching that segment made me lament the state of late night tv.

maybe it's the golden age phallus but i feel like carson wouldn't have done that shill poo poo.

pull out a picture of your ape in front of him and he'd laugh it off "ha ha looks like my third wife. this is what, a picture on the computer you spend tens of thousands on? and it doesn't do anything but sit there? yeah still sounds like my third wife, right ed? okay moving on from this dumb nerd bullshit..."

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
jpgs of apes are so last year. im in the ape milk market and brudda business is good

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Owlbear Camus posted:

maybe it's the golden age phallus but i feel like carson wouldn't have done that shill poo poo.

pull out a picture of your ape in front of him and he'd laugh it off "ha ha looks like my third wife. this is what, a picture on the computer you spend tens of thousands on? and it doesn't do anything but sit there? yeah still sounds like my third wife, right ed? okay moving on from this dumb nerd bullshit..."

Pretty sure that would pretty much be Lettermen, Fergurson, O'Brien, Myers as well. Like that's sort of thing they'd love to immediate jump on for being super dumb (in Lettermen, Fergurson probably after the figured out what the hell was actually going on)

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Nooner posted:

this is why i have invested my entire life savings in Luvcowin

many people are saying luvcowin makes a great christmas gift for people of all ages

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Owlbear Camus posted:

golden age phallus

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Didn't the government try to prosecute Miss Cleo from the Psychic Friends Network, until they realized she was just an actress in the commercials?

naem
May 29, 2011

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Jimmy Felon

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I hope they fry fallon for this.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

kntfkr posted:

I hope they fry fallon for this.

They’d never get that burnt pussy smell out of the chair

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Titty Felon

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Imagine going to a Jimmy Fallon show and not smashing him in the face with a baseball bat

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Owlbear Camus posted:

Carson would do that, and then bring on the guy who wrote “The Population Bomb” to explain that we need to sterilize poor people, and finish the night with some psychic who will explain why the police should use psychics to investigate murder cases. Carson was a really funny dude, but he had some really weird views and almost single-handedly helped popularize them.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Haha remember when Jimmy gently tugged Trump’s hair lol that was a good one

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

Nooner posted:

the other guys last name starts with "tit" which is kinda funny too

LMAO

Personally, I think they all should go to prison IMO. My apes lost so much value this year I'm going to have to skip the trip to New Zealand. :(

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Imagine getting sued by some schmuck named Adonis Real

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Adonis Real Mad About Fake Apes

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Getting sued by someone with literally the stupidest fake name ever says a lot about Jimmy Fallon.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
If he gets in actual serious trouble for this, it's going to be like when Lori Loughlin did time for bribing a university to let her kids in

Anyway

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Jimmy Fallon finally makes us all laugh

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Adonis Real Mad About Fake Apes

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

mods plz change my username to adonis tits

tia

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
imagine being as untalented and unlikable as jimmy fallon and you just keep getting handed wins

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Has Matt Damon fled the country yet?

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
on the one hand just lmao otoh good i hated celebs shilling nfts so maybe they will think harder next time but also LMAO

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

That DICK! posted:

the alert that goes off anytime his pal Horacio Sanz is around

:golfclap:

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope

Owlbear Camus posted:

Carson was a national institution. He was simply too big for this sort of chintzy bullshit.

This is a downside to the death of mass culture I suppose. All the famous people are small-time to hawk this poo poo.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

LanceHunter posted:

Carson would do that, and then bring on the guy who wrote “The Population Bomb” to explain that we need to sterilize poor people, and finish the night with some psychic who will explain why the police should use psychics to investigate murder cases. Carson was a really funny dude, but he had some really weird views and almost single-handedly helped popularize them.

johnny carson told me we all live in a simulation and the great unveiling would come soon. this was in 1971.

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Doctor Dogballs posted:

johnny carson told me we all live in a simulation and the great unveiling would come soon. this was in 1971.

Was he right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duct Tape Engineer
Feb 16, 2005

Look at you, hacker: a pathetic creature of meat and bone, panting and sweating as you run through my corridors. How can you challenge a perfect, immortal machine?

feller posted:

Was he right?

Well, he escaped the simulation, didn't he?