Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer
It gives me no pleasure to report that jimmy fallon has been thrown from the top of the tower of commerce

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

bury me..... with my nfts,.........

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Jimmy Fallon could sell ice cubes to Inuit people. He's just that charming.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
Didn't Carson expose a bunch of psychics as frauds? I'm not aware of him ever promoting any.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Soapy_Bumslap posted:

It gives me no pleasure to report that jimmy fallon has been thrown from the top of the tower of commerce

How much for a vacuum dessicated tube of Jimmy?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

snergle posted:

on the one hand just lmao otoh good i hated celebs shilling nfts so maybe they will think harder next time but also LMAO

It's funny that people shilling then are getting in trouble but also huge lol at anyone who is upset because they took financial advice from SNL alumni and late night host, or God forbid a football player -- one of the professions best known for making extremely solid financial decisions

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Literally A Person posted:

Jimmy Fallon could sell ice cubes to Inuit people. He's just that charming too stupid looking to have any kind of ulterior motives .

FTFY

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Nooner posted:

It's funny that people shilling then are getting in trouble but also huge lol at anyone who is upset because they took financial advice from SNL alumni and late night host, or God forbid a football player -- one of the professions best known for making extremely solid financial decisions

lol

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Literally A Person posted:

Jimmy Fallon could sell ice cubes to Inuit people. He's just that charming.

this is some sick twisted hosed up poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Luvcow posted:

this is some sick twisted hosed up poo poo

*pulls sweater over my Jimmy Fallon t-shirt*