Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What exciting new injury will the Chargers discover?
The Squits
Bad-foot-itis
Nostril Distension
Ruptured hair
3rd Degree Sideburns
Ugly Moron with Big Butt Disease
View Results

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
drat IT!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Close lol

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
way to win that scrum

:fork:

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

OH
MY
GOD
:lol:

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
They wouldn’t have score anyway

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Lmao Jesus

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Can’t do anything easy

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
I imagine a war crime or two was committed in that pile

Tricky Ed
Aug 18, 2010

It is important to avoid confusion. This is the one that's okay to lick.

Very, very surprised to see that the Chargers could not Charger hard enough to out-Dolphin the Dolphins.

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year
Well he's off the hands team

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

CapnAndy posted:

Absolutely zero doubt.

aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer
Goddamn. Tua couldn't overcome the Chargers' 2nd string defense. No regrets over having Herbert.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

why are there saturday games next week anyway

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

i should not watch a second of the Bills game

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

In Mypos, only the strong survive.

I’ve been a Dolphins and Mets fan my whole life so I usually assume the worst and I feel like, despite the record, the Dolphins still suck and they are trying to trick me into having hope.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Herbie the legend

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

epic bacon posted:

i should not watch a second of the Bills game

Come to Ybor and watch Goodie Mob instead

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
Bring back the pink in the Dolphins unis and it'll be the winning element they're missing.*

*talent and injuries not withstanding

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

CapnAndy posted:

war crime, sex crime, crimes against humanity

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

CapnAndy posted:

why are there saturday games next week anyway

College ball is done other than bowls :shrug: Just the way it works, I think this has been a thing for...well not forever but for a pretty long time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
rip a Dolphin.