Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
personally I prefer weed in lieu of caffeine. this coupled with high blood presh meds and a lazy nature usually means I'm kinda just gonna lay around and pop my toes

post ITT when ur feeling totally useless and proud of it

after all, it's hibernation time in the northern hemisphere at least

:yayclod: :mexico: :knope:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General_Malaise

Try the clams... I insist.
Yes.

Areola Grande

lol and welcome

Dumb Sex-Parrot
the few times i tried weed i got so relaxed i couldnt sit in a chair and all my friends had very interesting and clever conversations that 100% only happened in my head. i sent myself a text message reading "ow my dog" which i think was the name of a tv show

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Areola Grande

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

the few times i tried weed i got so relaxed i couldnt sit in a chair and all my friends had very interesting and clever conversations that 100% only happened in my head. i sent myself a text message reading "ow my dog" which i think was the name of a tv show

would binge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Nipples

I love when this happens