Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bushido Brown
Mar 30, 2011

Re crazy bot ideas, Deep Melt is a fully autonomous meltybrain that competes at NHRL and it is getting pretty good. I hope the liftoff team gets a rule change to allow meltybrains and is able to compete at Battlebots sometime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bushido Brown
Mar 30, 2011

Stuffguyman posted:

I knew Valkyrie wouldn't be the same without Leanne but Jesus Christ. Let's throw a big fork over the top of our undercutter, I wouldn't want our opponent to accidently get hit by it :shobon:

Lucy Du does very, very well in NHRL with an undercutter, and to me it seems like a different undercutter (Billy) is the inspiration for the stick.

It’s unfortunate that they can’t dial it in, but I wonder if some of it is just getting used to driving a massively different bot.

Bushido Brown
Mar 30, 2011

It seems like it’ll be nothing.

Bushido Brown
Mar 30, 2011

Bushido Brown
Mar 30, 2011

This was pretty easily the best year of the show imho. Great finale, and my favorite finale fight.