Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

If you'd like to change any other communication preferences, please go gently caress yourself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

unsubscribe link that’s just to site requiring a login to change communication preferences

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

popup offering you 75% off if you buy a full year of email subscriptions right now

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

being in the eu more and more of these are an unstyled page saying something intended to communicate "ok, you're out. gently caress you though."

linkedin remains a sinner here though, inventing a new kind of notification every quarter

Dijkstracula
Mar 18, 2003

You can't spell 'vector field' without me, Professor!

I once became an ACM member for a marginal discount on a conference ticket and I got auto-subscribed to literally dozens of bullshit newsletters which I had to opt out of individually

like I know :justpost: and all but this is ridiculous https://www.acm.org/articles

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

i ordered a pizza once

Dijkstracula
Mar 18, 2003

You can't spell 'vector field' without me, Professor!

tfw u know tony didn't eat shaq's papadia

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I didn’t eat shaq’s what???

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Dijkstracula posted:

tfw u know tony didn't eat shaq's papadia

lol

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

echinopsis posted:

I didn’t eat shaq’s what???

papa johns pizza quesadilla - papadia. yeah, i know

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Branch Nvidian posted:

i ordered a pizza once

shaq shaq shaqaroni

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

AnimeIsTrash posted:

shaq shaq shaqaroni

now we know what shaqification is

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

being in the eu more and more of these are an unstyled page saying something intended to communicate "ok, you're out. gently caress you though."

also the us news site that are like "this content isn't available in your country" aka "gently caress you and your privacy and your gdpr"

or the more passive aggressive version that go like "our european visitors are important to us. gently caress you, though"

Zlodo fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Dec 13, 2022

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

one place asked me for additional personal information after I'd unsubbed from their marketing emails!!!

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

Branch Nvidian posted:

i ordered a pizza once

The future of ai is writing these subject lines and endlessly optimising on them

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

my dad: "why do i get so much spam?"

also my dad: "why yes i would like to sign up for your newsletter, random website i just bought something from"

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

Branch Nvidian posted:

i ordered a pizza once

Furiously clicking on "Getting more cheese and more pepperoni??"

Also lol at your username

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
Use a separate email for ordering stuff. cheers :cheersdoge:

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost
Does Shaq’s name still sell stuff?

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

i mean i only bought the pizza from them because the former owner got kicked out, so i guess technically???

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

tk posted:

shaqaroni baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

tk posted: