Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

this is kind of a weird one, does anyone have a recommendation for a puzzle game like the puzzle mode in Chu Chu Rocket? Something where you’re directing the paths of stuff to get to a target.

When I was a kid I played Star Wars: Pit Droids, which was basically that with Star Wars / “education” branding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Smirking_Serpent posted:

this is kind of a weird one, does anyone have a recommendation for a puzzle game like the puzzle mode in Chu Chu Rocket? Something where you’re directing the paths of stuff to get to a target.

When I was a kid I played Star Wars: Pit Droids, which was basically that with Star Wars / “education” branding.

Try Pipe Dreams for Windows 95.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Try Pipe Dreams for Windows 95.

On the wiki page now, looks like there’s a North Korean version with trains that sounds pretty Pog but can’t find any other sources

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Smirking_Serpent posted:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/38720/RUSH/

from the makers of god tier puzzle game toki tori 2

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Smirking_Serpent posted:

lemmings tbh

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Fungah! posted:

lemmings tbh

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

elf help book posted:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/38720/RUSH/

from the makers of god tier puzzle game toki tori 2

oh hell yeah, thank you

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Food Boner posted:

Got a sinden on the way need light gun games
Virtua cops
HotDs
Time Crises
?
Ghost Squad

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Smirking_Serpent posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9MRwrAACwM

----------------

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
lol I didn't actually watch the vid I just grabbed the first result but it's someone who clearly doesn't understand how to play and then ragequits.

----------------

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

American McGay posted:

lol I didn't actually watch the vid I just grabbed the first result but it's someone who clearly doesn't understand how to play and then ragequits.

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

American McGay posted:

Lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

American McGay posted:

lol

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

American McGay posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

American McGay posted:

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

American McGay posted:

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

American McGay posted:

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

American McGay posted:

Lol

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Food Boner posted:

Got a sinden on the way need light gun games
Virtua cops
HotDs
Time Crises
?
I googled what a sinden is and that rules, I hope you have a good time and everything goes great

6 or 7 years ago my roommates and I got drunk and played a bunch of random lightgun and beat em up games on MAME, and, I can't promise these are the right answers, but for lightgun games the crowd favorites were CarnEvil and Crypt Killer and Zombie Raid

and Revolution X was hilarious. I don' know why seanbaby made fun of it, it's everything I could possibly have wanted from an aerosmith video game

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

American McGay posted:

lmfao

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Needin something Christmassy boys

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

duke nukem nuclear winter

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Xmas Lemmings 92, 93, and 94.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
God of War: Ragnarok

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I don't want something Christmassy any more

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Play secret of mana but only to save santa.

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
We <3 Katamari

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 93 days!

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

----------------

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

croup coughfield posted:

😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Hybrid Heaven

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

croup coughfield posted:

😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

----------------

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

bees x1000 posted:

Hybrid Heaven

I thought about this as a Game Club pick from half remembering trying to understand it as a kid but I decided it looked too abjectly miserable

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

they need to port this

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I thought about this as a Game Club pick from half remembering trying to understand it as a kid but I decided it looked too abjectly miserable

I liked it 25 years ago

Fungah! posted:

they need to port this

https://www.gematsu.com/2022/12/bandai-namco-trademarks-tales-of-arise-beyond-the-dawn-we-love-katamari-reroll-royal-reverie-in-europe

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Fungah! posted:

they need to port this

💯it’s the best by a mile. Forever didn’t have any good new levels and the psp level is the worst katamri level I’ve ever played

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

:worship:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

it's a christmas miracle!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

I got the tude now posted:

💯it’s the best by a mile. Forever didn’t have any good new levels and the psp level is the worst katamri level I’ve ever played

katamari damacy is the best imo but we ❤ katamari is a very close second

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I played some of it recently, seemed okay but I think it would get tiresome quickly