Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Sub-Actuality posted:

the evergreen cycle of popularity is always being compressed in favor of the cool/edgy army

Hizke posted:

I’m going to pulp cliffy b’s head with two bricks as an actionable threat

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*swirls McDonald's orange juice around & smells it like wine* Turns out the most loudful of people are the most full of non-humour. Quite evergreen tbh.

Wormskull posted:

Feels like that inevitable process of puberty has once again turned hideous animals into fuckable teens.

Clifford

Lmfao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Hizke posted:

I’m going to pulp cliffy b’s head with two bricks as an actionable threat

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao your sig

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

lmao your sig

El Spider is the man

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah! posted:

lmao your sig

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Sub-Actuality posted:

the evergreen cycle of popularity is always being compressed in favor of the cool/edgy army

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*swirls McDonald's orange juice around & smells it like wine* Turns out the most loudful of people are the most full of non-humour. Quite evergreen tbh.

Wormskull posted:

Feels like that inevitable process of puberty has once again turned hideous animals into fuckable teens.

Clifford

symbolic posted:

good thing we don't need an army to stop theirs...

lmao

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

alas... as any true creative knows, the more brilliant the light cast by they're works, the starker the shades wherein the wretched and envious do lurk. 'tis a somber truth

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Arch Nemesis posted:

alas... as any true creative knows, the more brilliant the light cast by they're works, the starker the shades wherein the wretched and envious do lurk. 'tis a somber truth

aye

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Arch Nemesis posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0W_NEDff0c

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

*carefully following How To Draw Kirby intro video with his open mouth positioned on a fire ant nest*

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Arch Nemesis posted:

*carefully following How To Draw Kirby intro video with his open mouth positioned on a fire ant nest*

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Watching Phil stream and there's a location in game called Little Shitaly

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
This game isn't good.
Somehow the worst part isn't the rick and morty voices

The gun and game play suck and were what made me quit.
Also it stutters on my 3080

----------------

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

SpaceAceJase posted:

This game isn't good.
Somehow the worst part isn't the rick and morty voices

The gun and game play suck and were what made me quit.
Also it stutters on my 3080

Works on my machine and the game is actually really good and unique. Merry Christmas and gently caress you.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

That Little Demon posted:

Works on my machine and the game is actually really good and unique. Merry Christmas and gently caress you.

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
After playing this game for a couple hours I want everyone who decried Borderlands as the death of comedy in video games to never form an opinion ever again.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

emSparkly posted:

After playing this game for a couple hours I want everyone who decried Borderlands as the death of comedy in video games to never form an opinion ever again.

Oh?

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

emSparkly posted:

just because there's a lower low doesn't mean borderlands doesn't suck.

----------------

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

emSparkly posted:

Exactly!

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

lmfao

----------------

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
How quickly the decriers of comedy become the
opinions we want to hear

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

How quickly the decriers of comedy become the
opinions we want to hear

get schwifty !

----------------

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

emSparkly posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=4021022&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post528807000

lmfao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

th ecandle that burns twice as bright burns twice as fast...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*while tying noose around neck* JUst goes to show you, gamerbros would have you believe Borderlands is AIDS, when something like this rubbish exists. *signals firing squad and lion tamers to let loose*

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*while tying noose around neck* JUst goes to show you, gamerbros would have you believe Borderlands is AIDS, when something like this rubbish exists. *signals firing squad and lion tamers to let loose*

Lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

[seeing someone eating a big turd on two pieces of wheat bread] alright excellent, my turn now bitches [chugs gatorade bottle of piss]

----------------

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

insane anime posted:

[seeing someone eating a big turd on two pieces of wheat bread] alright excellent, my turn now bitches [chugs gatorade bottle of piss]

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

jokes aside, a requiem for the recently departed...silence please [lifts up Otamatone and mournfully begins playing Taps]

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

symbolic posted:

jokes aside, a requiem for the recently departed...silence please [lifts up Otamatone and mournfully begins playing Taps]

I bought one of those for someone for Christmas. They kick rear end.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pog Boyfriend brand, natch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Watching Stroszek, listening to Iggy Pop’s The Idiot and then autobanning myself