Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*while tying noose around neck* JUst goes to show you, gamerbros would have you believe Borderlands is AIDS, when something like this rubbish exists. *signals firing squad and lion tamers to let loose*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

----------------

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
[Uponst receiving the mildest flames] Alright, time to loving kill myself.

----------------

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Hizke posted:

This.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Take my wife, please! :D *waits 0.00003 seconds before jumping through 80th story window*

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Take my wife, please! :D *waits 0.00003 seconds before jumping through 80th story window*

Lmao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Hizke posted:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

the gravity of my error cannot be understated. it is with a heavy heart, now, that i come to you - not to beg forgiveness, but so that you may bear witness, and find closure *jumps into junkyard car shredder*

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

For every jape made at my expense, I’ll put one more rock in my pocket before walking into the ocean

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

For every jape made at my expense, I’ll put one more rock in my pocket before walking into the ocean

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmfao

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

All these posts will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. *Ragdolls instantly and clips into roof making constant loud collision noises*

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Wow s-so you just autoglorked. Even though i told you not to autoglork. Y-you happy now? Happy that you autoglorked with the blorp device? E-even when the text prompts told you not to? What did you expect to find an alternate path maybe some loot or dialogue lines? Oh you just- just wanted an achievement maybe ok here you go achievement unlocked jackass *achievement unlocked popup* nicely done

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

ArfJason posted:

Wow s-so you just autoglorked. Even though i told you not to autoglork. Y-you happy now? Happy that you autoglorked with the blorp device? E-even when the text prompts told you not to? What did you expect to find an alternate path maybe some loot or dialogue lines? Oh you just- just wanted an achievement maybe ok here you go achievement unlocked jackass *achievement unlocked popup* nicely done

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Hizke posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

copy posted:

the gravity of my error cannot be understated. it is with a heavy heart, now, that i come to you - not to beg forgiveness, but so that you may bear witness, and find closure *jumps into junkyard car shredder*

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

All these posts will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die. *Ragdolls instantly and clips into roof making constant loud collision noises*

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

copy
Jul 26, 2007

ArfJason posted:

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

These new self-banning noobs are going to be a huge game changer in 2023.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

While Cannon Balling off the burj khalifa: Durkadurka mohammad jihad lmfao, just kidding BTW

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Leadthumb posted:

These new self-banning noobs are going to be a huge game changer in 2023.

NICE KNOWOING YA :D :axe: Hahah :xbone: :jihad:

----------------

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

God dammit!

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

insane anime posted:

NICE KNOWOING YA :D :axe: Hahah :xbone: :jihad:

lmfao

----------------

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

mmmmmmmmm check please! *explodes into gibs*

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

While Cannon Balling off the burj khalifa: Durkadurka mohammad jihad lmfao, just kidding BTW

Plebian Parasite posted:

lolol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

ArfJason posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

lmao

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ArfJason posted:

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ArfJason posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Leaving behind a note explaining that your "lol" seemed inauthentic

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao rip to a real one

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

pulling the ripcord on your suicide bomb and this happens one second before you gt taken out by police

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

ol yeller posted:

Leaving behind a note explaining that your "lol" seemed inauthentic

Fungah! posted:

pulling the ripcord on your suicide bomb and this happens one second before you gt taken out by police

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

https://borderlands.fandom.com/wiki/Kill_Yourself lol

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fungah! posted:

Lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lol

----------------

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSBBsUld8zM

----------------

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

Lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Fungah! posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Trying to find drones strong enough to rip my massive limbs off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

High on Life makes Borderlands 3 look like Prairie Home Companion! (Pre-Garrison Keillor MeToo)