Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Triple AIDS Gaming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

lmfao what on earth

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Hizke posted:

[Uponst receiving the mildest flames] Alright, time to loving kill myself.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Triple AIDS Gaming.

Grow up, dude.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lurkers, when you get flamed gently like that you have to just learn to laugh at yourself without making everyone think you actually do hate yourself, which you don’t have to to be able to do that and which no one wants to see. Cheers.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Grow up, dude.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
everyone get's flamed from time to time, it's healthy and natural

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Lurkers, when you get flamed gently like that you have to just learn to laugh at yourself without making everyone think you actually do hate yourself, which you don’t have to to be able to do that and which no one wants to see. Cheers.

Don't listen to this guy, he's stuck in 2004 where poo poo like AIDS and Killdozer reign supreme. He is a relic of the past, not like us enlightened few with inhalers. Wakanda Forever,

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Don't listen to this guy, he's stuck in 2004 where poo poo like AIDS and Killdozer reign supreme. He is a relic of the past, not like us enlightened few with inhalers. Wakanda Forever,

Lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I bet I could just say the name Michael Jackson and this guy would start cracking up.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I bet I could just say the name Michael Jackson and this guy would start cracking up.

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*while tying noose around neck* JUst goes to show you, gamerbros would have you believe Borderlands is AIDS, when something like this rubbish exists. *signals firing squad and lion tamers to let loose*

Lmao

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

[shaking a little from the effort of holding my entire body still] Oh what about him

----------------

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Larry Parrish posted:

[shaking a little from the effort of holding my entire body still] Oh what about him

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Hey Man Nice Post

----------------

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

some plague rats posted:

Hey Man Nice Post

Thats why i say

----------------

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Larry Parrish posted:

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

https://clips.twitch.tv/TentativePeacefulSrirachaMau5-veh0fwhW81MyTyFM

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lmfao

----------------

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

----------------

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Oh my god everyone, they cancelled High on Life 2 after Justin Roiland was found out to perform Akuma's Raging Demon on his wife.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Plutonis posted:

Oh my god everyone, they cancelled High on Life 2 after Justin Roiland was found out to perform Akuma's Raging Demon on his wife.

I can’t believe how big of a surprise this is.