Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Just loving hide whatever it is you're hiding like anormal loving person. Jesus Christ. Ever hear of under your matress or in a loving safety deposit box??? "Oh don't mind my fat stack of money there on the counter I'm hiding it in plain sight that way no one will take it." Dumnb. That's dumb. Someone is going to take your wad. You'll be wadless. Put that poo poo somewhere safe, moron. Hide it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I DONT KNOW OP I BET YOUR THREADS WOULD BE A PRETTY GOOD PLACE T9 HIDE SOMETHING INTERESTING BECAUSE IT'S WHERE EVERYONE WOULD LEAST EXPECT :twisted:

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
just joshin

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Cubone posted:

just joshin

It wasa good burn, QB.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Nah hiding something in plain sight means you can just chuck it where ever and say jobs done. From used guns to dead bodies, life's to short to spend time driving to remote locations, and digging holes and what ever. Just chuck em on the nearest park bench and job done.

You'll find laziness is good actually.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Putting a corpse on a park bench but going that extra mile and putting sunglasses on them so I get at least an extra few hours of relative peace before I am arrested, tried and convicted for staging a Weekend At Bernie's style ruse.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I had a dream where I was being pursued by hitmen but I was 100% invisible(and naked) so they couldn't see me BUT they were smart enough to hear and maybe smell me and do stuff like watch the patterns of crunching leaves when I was running through the woods to track me and it was equally scary as it was thrilling

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
OP, "hiding in plain sight" means people notice it but don't recognize what they are looking at.

It's like all those "repairmen" always visiting your mother's house.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I only hide in gorgeous sight

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

OP, "hiding in plain sight" means people notice it but don't recognize what they are looking at.

It's like all those "repairmen" always visiting your mother's house.

Dumb. They should dress like ninjas and sneak in through the window like I do when I visit your mother.

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Hiding in plain sight is just misinterpreted. It means just drop whatever it is on the great plains in some random spot, it won't be in sight of anybody, if anyone is even paying attention if a person does come near it. Where you can drop anything in a field unless it happens to be by a road it's probably pretty safe unless someone is looking at the ground while they are plowing or harvesting or whatever. You don't have to even dig a hole, just drop it on the ground.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

covidstomper58 posted:

Hiding in plain sight is just misinterpreted. It means just drop whatever it is on the great plains in some random spot, it won't be in sight of anybody, if anyone is even paying attention if a person does come near it. Where you can drop anything in a field unless it happens to be by a road it's probably pretty safe unless someone is looking at the ground while they are plowing or harvesting or whatever. You don't have to even dig a hole, just drop it on the ground.

I'm on a plain, I can't complain (because I am dead)

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Jokes on you I'm Tom Bombadil. Do you believe me? Nope.

I'm an immortal wizard you can find at Starbucks.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

sure okay posted:

Jokes on you I'm Tom Bombadil. Do you believe me? Nope.

I'm an immortal wizard you can find at Starbucks.

Sure, okay.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

it's actually "hiding in plane sight". it means you hide really high in the air where nobody thinks to look. hth

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Hiding my smuggled white tiger in plain sight like, "that tiger? no that's always there".

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Just my regular tiger. keep walking.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
All hiding is good. Just do it

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
In the suburbs this can become complex.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
you didn't even see me here before i posted, did you?

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Mozi posted:

you didn't even see me here before i posted, did you?

Gotta catch them all.

Bingo!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
ah carp!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
hide it up ur butt OP

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I hide in the threads of bad posters, nobody looks in them.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Anything that gets more people interested in hiding is a-ok

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I hide my piss in my balls op

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
In a game of hiding you just need to be hiding in plain sight right next to the most conspicuous player

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Colonel Cancer posted:

In a game of hiding you just need to be hiding in plain sight right next to the most conspicuous player

Stabbed in the back! Take one for your team, jackass!

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
The irony is the OP doesn't know I'm one of his gangstalkers

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I've been worried that kids today don't care about hiding at all. On the contrary they go on you-tube and social media being all LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME. But actually it's really clever hiding in plain sight because there's no better way to go unnoticed

It's the second golden age of hiding

SAY YOHO
Oct 5, 2021
It's old as hell

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Purloined_Letter

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
The evolution of human is still the cave.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN
like sometimes in video games you walk around crochet everywhere to activate sneak mode and it works but somebody saw saw u walking like that irl they would automatically assume thar ur doing something sneaky so u would be better off tip toeing I think thats that they mean by hiding in plain sight

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

this is someone who is better off "hiding in plain sight"

Fake Joy
Dec 14, 2022

by sebmojo

Literally A Person posted:

Just loving hide whatever it is you're hiding like anormal loving person. Jesus Christ. Ever hear of under your matress or in a loving safety deposit box??? "Oh don't mind my fat stack of money there on the counter I'm hiding it in plain sight that way no one will take it." Dumnb. That's dumb. Someone is going to take your wad. You'll be wadless. Put that poo poo somewhere safe, moron. Hide it.

actually OP i think you'll find it works really well. you just need to practice more

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
that's greyman talk

Fake Joy
Dec 14, 2022

by sebmojo

Mister Speaker posted:

that's greyman talk
:xcom:

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

War and Pieces posted:

this is someone who is better off "hiding in plain sight"

I see this person and I think, "haha must be going to a costume party" but in reality his burglar sack is already full of my rarest funkopops and nfts...

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Putting a corpse on a park bench but going that extra mile and putting sunglasses on them...

Well I mean yeah you gotta put sunglasses and hat on them. Like it would just be rude not to.

There are four people hiding in plain sight in this image. Who can spot them all!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Someone is going to take your wad. You'll be wadless. Put that poo poo somewhere safe, moron. Hide it.

Do you think this is a problem or something?