Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

endlessmonotony posted:

Do you think this is a problem or something?

Can't waddle if you ain't got no wad.

Just putting that out there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

dr_rat posted:

There are four people hiding in plain sight in this image. Who can spot them all!

You son of a bitch! You're right.

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

PinheadSlim posted:

I see this person and I think, "haha must be going to a costume party" but in reality his burglar sack is already full of my rarest funkopops and nfts...

I think if he loses teh mask he would just look like a frenchman (carrying his daily bread) but thats even more suss imo

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
I tried to hide in plain site once but I was in a gorge and couldn't see one :(

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I hide in plain sight

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

War and Pieces posted:

this is someone who is better off "hiding in plain sight"

Have a buddy with you in a Police costume and everyone will just think you're having a laugh.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I personally believe in the philosophy known as GAS

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose
Disguised in the Veldt View was a great Mars Volta album

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Hide under a box it worked out great for Snake

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Treecko posted:

You're god drat right it did

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

Literally A Person posted:

Just loving hide whatever it is you're hiding like anormal loving person. Jesus Christ. Ever hear of under your matress or in a loving safety deposit box??? "Oh don't mind my fat stack of money there on the counter I'm hiding it in plain sight that way no one will take it." Dumnb. That's dumb. Someone is going to take your wad. You'll be wadless. Put that poo poo somewhere safe, moron. Hide it.

You should hide something heavy in your boots then put them in the bay.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Treecko posted:

Did it though? as far as I've seen he got killed by the first bad guy he meet then had no further adventures. obviously.

(I've only seen it played once by some random very drunk guy at a party, who then stopped playing after claiming the controller was dodgy, but I take his play through as cannon).

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I mean he still made it into multiple sequels and spin-off so in the....yeah. worked.

!

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
I believe it was Gucci Mane who expounded on this concept at length in his song fanny pack. in brief, you look like a loser fumbling around in your pockets for your bullet, your one hitter, your vaporizer, etc.. the fanny pack is an obvious solution. yet it's not obvious to the cops. You see, they assume that anyone wearing a fanny pack isn't cool enough to do drugs, so they leave them alone. but what Gucci was trying to say was that if you're cool enough and confident enough to pull it off, a fanny pack is a great way to hide your drugs in plain sight.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Treecko posted:

I mean he still made it into multiple sequels and spin-off so in the....yeah. worked.

!

Obviously they were all set in his dying brain, which while being flooded with DMT, was creating fantasy realities in which he wasn't so incredibly bad at being a gun shooty person.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Sorry Snake it was Kojima who should have stayed hidden in the box

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Just surround yourself with other fat, dumb, depressed nerds

That is the essence of this teaching. It's like if you were a tree it's better to hide with all the other trees instead of on some kind of treeless plain in sight while attempting to be hiding.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fat nerds have the coolest gear.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Oh how I wish to be an elusive beduin amdist the dunes of plump sweaty nerd tits

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

I just put stuff in my butt aka god's wallet

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I like to leave my priceless Ming vase sitting in my yard next to my plastic flamingos. No one will find it there. Nope. No one.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

I like to leave my priceless Ming vase sitting in my yard next to my plastic flamingos. No one will find it there. Nope. No one.

Oh no, you just know that will end badly and someone will knock of you priceless ming vase, and it will crash into those precious plastic flamingos smashing them. :ohdear:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I hide in plaid sight by wearing flannel 24/7

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I don't have anything to hide, which is why I prefer to be naked as often as legally possible.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

dr_rat posted:

Oh no, you just know that will end badly and someone will knock of you priceless ming vase, and it will crash into those precious plastic flamingos smashing them. :ohdear:

MY FLAMINGOS!!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

satanic splash-back posted:

I don't have anything to hide, which is why I prefer to be naked as often as legally possible.

Hey when you're good at hiding than all times it's legally possible! :devil:

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

im like a bigfoot

Foobie
Dec 14, 2022
Back in college I came home for the summer and decided itd be a good idea to hide my pipe in plain sight. I put it in a jar full of rice and then I stuck it in the pantry. It worked for a month or two, and then my mom was cooking dinner one day and was like “what’s this jar full of rice?” She opened it up, poured some out, and then my pipe fell out. My pipe also became full of rice and every now and then when I’d try to take a resin hit off of it I would just get a musty hit of burnt rice. Would not recommend!

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Play posted:

Just surround yourself with other fat, dumb, depressed nerds

That is the essence of this teaching. It's like if you were a tree it's better to hide with all the other trees instead of on some kind of treeless plain in sight while attempting to be hiding.
idk I feel like a juggalo a classy gentleman a ska musician and a white guy in a kimono would still draw attention

ya gotta make sure your fat friends are all from the same clique

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Just dress like a classy juggalo wearing a kimono and it'll be natural camouflage

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Running from the feds, hiding at a depeche mode concert, wearing a black t-shirt.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
poo poo I like ICP and Depeche Mode no wonder I never stood out

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Treecko posted:

poo poo I like ICP and Depeche Mode no wonder I never stood out

HAH loving FOUND YOU HIDING IN PLAIN SIGHT OH WHAT A FOOL YOU'VE BEEN OH HOW YOU ARE NOW BROUGHT LOW BY MY MIGHTY FINDING SKILLS

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Hoisted by my own petard.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Hey OP you can take my wad, bitch :gizz:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

Hey OP you can take my wad, bitch :gizz:

Ew. That's gross. You're gross.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

HAH loving FOUND YOU HIDING IN PLAIN SIGHT OH WHAT A FOOL YOU'VE BEEN OH HOW YOU ARE NOW BROUGHT LOW BY MY MIGHTY FINDING SKILLS

He EVASIVELY avoided the man’s erect penis, who was holding the door and motioning the disabled man through. It was cool though on account of the man’s deafness; he could not hear the sound of his own erect penis or hear that he was blocking the doorway. :downs:

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

op sounds wadless, possibly maidenless

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

rain dogs posted:

op sounds wadless, possibly maidenless

Oh God, my wad. What is aam with no wad? Less than nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

WHATEVER you do DONT click on the folder labeled "NOT HENTAI" on my desktop :nono: