Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zaroff
Nov 10, 2009

Nothing in the world can stop me now!
I’m really enjoying this too (it’s hard not to enjoy something with Rik Mayall!), although I’m wondering where the titular double trouble is coming from - it feels fairly telegraphed, but right now it’s just been a lot of hunting for the professor!

And I was definitely getting Richard O’Brien vibes from that dentist before you mentioned it…

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaroff
Nov 10, 2009

Nothing in the world can stop me now!

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

Some of the puzzles were well thought out and then you have puzzles where you have to put a key in a washing machine with no hints alluding to that fact.

Or writing with chalk on one of the weights because it's the Looney Tunes or something.

Or having to use a pool cue on a shirt hanging on a line because if you try to pick it up with your hands you're an idiot for some reason.

I wonder if this had budget cuts? It feels like a lot of these issues (such as the pool cue on the shirt) would have easily been resolved with a line of dialogue saying why they can’t just take it.

Maybe they blew their budget on Rik Mayall (who was worth every penny - I’m certain at the end they didn’t give him any dialogue and just told him to go hog wild!)