Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tagaziel
Aug 28, 2022

Ce n'est pas un chat.

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

This was a fairly short but quite a fun game with a guide. This game looks like it would be hell to play without a guide though.

The demented moon logic of Bud Tucker got to you too, huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tagaziel
Aug 28, 2022

Ce n'est pas un chat.

Rocket Baby Dolls posted:

Some of the puzzles were well thought out and then you have puzzles where you have to put a key in a washing machine with no hints alluding to that fact.

Or writing with chalk on one of the weights because it's the Looney Tunes or something.

Or having to use a pool cue on a shirt hanging on a line because if you try to pick it up with your hands you're an idiot for some reason.

Yeah, I remember the game. It's a walk down memory lane for me, except my version was in Polish, not English. I still have the original CD around here somewhere.