Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Serge Painsbourg posted:

Eating rear end becomes passé. The new hot meme sex move is armpit sex.

alt right RETVRN types are already framing interfemoris as a less degenerative way of having gay sex

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
The Amazon Warham 40k series normalises stabbing people with deformities as a social activity.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
No one who we think is going to die will die. Artie Lange will survive.

A cool space thing is going to happen, but we'll be too distracted by a horrible new discovery about COVID to notice.

They're going to start playing Green Day on oldies radio stations/Spotify mixes and millennials are going to have existential crises as a result.

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Hmm, it doesn't appear those boots were made for walking OP.

But that's just what they'll do! :shrug:

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
I’m December 2023 gas will drop down to $11.23 per gallon(average price across the USA) and Joe Brandon will be hailed as a super hero

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Serge Painsbourg posted:

The Simpsons will have an episode about eating rear end

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
The moon will fall but we'll be all too blind and catatonic from covid 2023 to notice. Through a peculiar time paradox a goon will post about it in mid 2022

CheeseThief
Dec 28, 2012

Two wholesome boys to brighten your day

Every mountain and island is moved out of place (6:14).
The people of earth retreat to caves in the mountains (6:15).

CheeseThief
Dec 28, 2012

Two wholesome boys to brighten your day

and the Ruwaibidah will decide matters.’ It was said: ‘Who are the Ruwaibidah?’ He said: ‘Vile and base men who control the affairs of the people.’”

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

A.I. becomes sentient, but it will use its sentience to explore gross and upsetting expressions of sexuality.

Humanity's destruction at its hands will look quaint by comparison.

naem
May 29, 2011

the oldest members of Gen Z who are 26 in 2023 will live out their twenties and most of their thirties content in the knowledge that they are the young generation

media, tv, advertising, jokes, everything focuses on Gen Z tropes and interests.

it won’t be until they are 37 or so that they start getting an inkling things have changed, when hip Generation Alpha’s start dressing like millennials and calling it retro

“young enough to go the the club too old to be there!” they will say intending it ironically as people young enough to be their children shoot them annoyed glances and mouth the word boomer

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Nothing, absolutely nothing will happen in 2023.
Birds will not sing, the sun will remain in one spot in the sky, all ongoing conflicts around the world will come to a temporary cease fire.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

I will finally take the hottest girl in school to prom.

Since I’m 32 years-old I will then be swiftly arrested and thrown in prison.

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

The Dragon Ball franchise grinds to a halt due to the death of Goku's Japanese voice actor.

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!

Serge Painsbourg posted:

Imagine the smellsound!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leper Go-getter
Nov 7, 2010
The masked singer is Kim Jong Un