Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
drag queens should teach the queer kids that you're only allowed to wear gaudy rainbow clothes at pride while getting wrecked on flavored vodka, red bull, and molly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I think pedophilia is WRONG! sorry not sorry

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

teach the transmasc teens to bully the femboy teens for acting all fruity

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
How about a renaissance of the militaristic gay guys who would walk around in leather vests and spiked hats and be tough and muscular?

Twinks are cute but simply not sturdy enough for today's environment

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

teach them how to lure an Oath Keeper into a pit of punji sticks

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Open an Alpha Male training camp for twinks and teach them CrossFit pull-ups while yelling at them about pop star gossip

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
drag queens are bad not because of the gay stuff but for wrongfully telling youths it's okay to become a theater kid

Joey Steel
Jul 24, 2019

Dr. Killjoy posted:

drag queens are bad not because of the gay stuff but for wrongfully telling youths it's okay to become a theater kid

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
i remember in high school being interested in drag but then finding out it was absolutely inane performance bullshit and never really got into it so now in my twenties i'm just realizing i've got some kind of gender stuff going on

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

The idea of protecting children from seeing gay/trans people is hilarious when they are all now terminally online by age 5

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

How about a renaissance of the militaristic gay guys who would walk around in leather vests and spiked hats and be tough and muscular?

Twinks are cute but simply not sturdy enough for today's environment
this is how you do it, okay. it's retvrning to the ancients with nietzschean ferocity that overthrows a christian slave morality that keeps everybody submissive. it's about NOT turning the other cheek. no more of this "oh i'm so ugly and pathetic and i have to prostrate myself to get my virtues back. dancing is a sin. beauty and courage and aesthetics don't matter." etc. etc. etc. that's all stuff that conservatives believe. get on my team and everything you were taught in sunday school is going out the window.

:gifttank:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3v6bdRtUVg&t=602s

BrutalistMcDonalds has issued a correction as of 20:36 on Dec 15, 2022

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
drag should be illegal just on the grounds that it loving sucks

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

drag shows are fun

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

some plague rats posted:

drag should be illegal just on the grounds that it loving sucks

SEtting the over/under on you throwing yourself on this sword at 2 years

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Control Volume posted:

SEtting the over/under on you throwing yourself on this sword at 2 years

Unclear on what you think I'm going to do exactly

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

some plague rats posted:

Nothing I hope

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Dr. Killjoy posted:

correct

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

some plague rats posted:

I dont have anything other than a confident feeling that youll be devoured by zoomers over it somehow

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Dr. Killjoy posted:

lol

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔
my son saw a drag queen story hour and now he's [redacted]

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

These fellows should get a job at a pizza joint.

Minecraft Holmes
Oct 21, 2016

Dr. Killjoy posted:

lmao

Unless
Jul 24, 2005

I art

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6YXkswz-LI

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

exposing kids to drag is cruel because it forces them to model the behavior of the audience for drag shows: the most annoying white women you've ever met in your entire life

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

exposing kids to drag is cruel because it forces them to model the behavior of the audience for drag shows: the most annoying white women you've ever met in your entire life

sashay away sweetie💅

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Dr. Killjoy posted:

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Dr. Killjoy posted:

being a theater kid is incredibly loving gay

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN
Mods, this thread is full of DERFs

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Dr. Killjoy posted:

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

lol

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Less of this:

more of this:

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
im sorry but you just can't have a healthy ecosystem with only leather daddies

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
giggling at the thought of SPR's avatar being ripped apart by a hoard of queers-against-grooming zoomers that are also performing in a drag show while she shouts "noooooo"

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

yeah im a terf

theater kid
exclusionary
r
feminist

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

lobster shirt posted:

yeah im a terf

theater kid
exclusionary

feminist

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

oh yeah thats the stuff

Bob Socko
Feb 20, 2001

I loving love the dancing letters

and the gays or whatever

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Dr. Killjoy posted:

i remember in high school being interested in drag but then finding out it was absolutely inane performance bullshit and never really got into it so now in my twenties i'm just realizing i've got some kind of gender stuff going on

lol @ you being in your 20s