Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

anyone else remember grizzly chomps cupcakes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
I remember Frusen Gladje in those plastic capsule cups. It was like food from the future.

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)
All 120 stars in Mario 64.

Never getting rid of this garbage information.

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Murdstone posted:

The first Michael Keaton Batman movie came out on June 23, 1989.

I went to a department store with my parents a couple months before that came out. There was a TV playing the trailer for it over and over and over again, and I stood there and watched it for at least 30 minutes without moving. Between showings I would flip off a cardboard standee of the Maytag repair man for some reason.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I remember being 7 and snacking on a bag of white cheddar popcorn while watching cartoons. I realized I'd eaten the whole bag and felt so ashamed.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

The first time seeing 2 girls 1 cup.

Also my mom made lots of devil's food cakes.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

I have very spotty and sparse memory, but if you ask me about something I can dive into really great detail and remember mostly everything about that subject. But sometimes I bring up things years long gone to friends and they go "How the gently caress do you even remember that?"

I also remember NTHGTHDGDCRTDTRK, the Big Cheat in Turok. I didn't input this code in for years until the PC rerelease and was instantly able to poo poo it out. It's just seared into my memory.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

007 373 5963

1-800-255-3700

ICARUS KILLS
MEDUSA ANGELS

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
I remember my Starcraft cd key from 1998.

I was able to put it into battle.net and it worked :v:

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i remember how it felt when I brushed against a boob on the subway

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
I'm 5 years old and visiting my grandmother. We go to the local supermarket, a small independent one where the owner mans the register and his dog sleeps in the office. We sometimes bring it treats, one time the treat was a piece of cheese.
I like this supermarket because it has shopping trolleys for kids.
It is summer and my grandmother gives me a single krone so I can get a piece of gum from the gum dispenser outside while she has a chat with mr shopkeeper. I go outside, pop in the single coin in the dispenser, turn the knob and out comes a piece of gum. And another krone!

Now I have two pieces of gum.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
1-800-99Jenny

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Oooh! Today I forgot! Imagine that!

Totally slipped my mind Ray Wise was in Robocop.

I look up from my pile of crushed Xanax and I’m like “Why the gently caress is Laura Palmer’s dad shooting at Robobcop????”

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Holy loving poo poo!

I forgot Miguel Ferrer was in Robobcop too!!!!!!it’s a goddamn Twin Peaks reunion up in this bitch on this glorious Friday!

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

Or actually…. Twin Peaks would really be the Robobcop reunion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Sixth grade, I'm sitting up front next to Tom

Tom is a tall normal guy but he friends with us weirdos

Mr. Guido is the history teacher yes that's his real name. He's a balding Italian man maybe 35.

On the right side of the room, it goes me, tom, two people I didn't know, then my best friend Neal Ferrari (real name) and our friend Jason

In the middle seats, Michelle Morrissey and Katie van House. I had a crush on both

Katie says that me and Neal spend a lot of time together

Mt Guido affects a "gay voice" and goes "oh those guys are fine" everyone giggles, including me

Neal gets mad. He's going "YOUR A DEAD MAN MR GUIDO"

I'm laughing, and Katie says "Jackie you're beet red"