Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MAP20 Gotcha!

You Think I Ain't Worth a Dollar But I Feel Like One Million Robux
It was so intense that I shook my mouse a lot and jumped and crouched and reloaded everywhere.
But it was big and bloody... It could happen again but I must say to you this...
I saw someone in quick live get blown up so bad all her bones and memories went everywhere... and some stuff she was carrying... it was kind of insane...

You could pick all this stuff up! All the bones and collectibles and memories... it was weird, there was a special shop where you could trade them already like it was some sort of event... Try getting a Super frag on someone and see what you can get.

c:Saoshyant, deep dish peat moss (Guardian of Transportation)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dumb Sex-Parrot
*squints* oh I thought you were talking about frogs

can I have a super frog?

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

*performs an effortless shock rifle combo*

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops