Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
hello all. I hope your winters going good. You’ve grown a lot since last time (mostly round the belly ho ho) are you thirsty? do you want some cocoa? Oh you’ve already got a drink? I didn’t even notice. what’s that you’re drinking there?

this can of root beer is too short for this ride

my cat spilled this one trying to drink it !!

this beer tastes like peaches and burnt brown sugar

not actually punch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Mostly just vodka mixed with whatever

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

i only drink heavy water

Gomez Chamberlain
Mar 22, 2005

Subakh ul kuhar!
I drank like way too much hot chocolate with rumple minze tonight and I'm really loving baked too but I'd say my drinks are in order of pref:

- G&T
- White Russian
- Whatever bullshit idc life is miserable without chemicals

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I like cheap whiskey but my guts can't take it anymore in my 30s.

"Coffee while I smoke weed."

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Water is pretty good.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i had a diet coke and the rest of my wifes peach bellini at dinner tonight

it tasted like peach flavored drano.

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA
A fellow root beer enjoyer. Hello!

https://th.bing.com/th/id/R.6e15e60d0a9c12443a74ed51300506e7?rik=gEON1y%2fAotl8wQ&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

Current favorite root beer is IBC Root Beer. Good, ideal root beer flavor with a nice extra touch from being made from sugar cane. I haven't actually tried out the HEB brand of root beer but I should go ahead and give that a shot.

Currently trying out Virgil's root beer. It's not bad! Hits the spot. Has a slight marshmallow aftertaste, which I consider much better than the Root Beer Which Shall Not Be Named which tasted like burnt sugar/caramel. Just wanted to try out this microbrewed stuff.

Also have a nice container of strawberry cranberry juice on hand for when I need my vitamin C. Sometimes I just want to drink some juice.

Mostly though, I've been drinking gatorade propel that has electrolytes for when I get sick or feel ill in some fashion. I have a poo poo ton of bottled water, so it's not inconvenient to mix up a bottle with this and sip on it until I feel better. Speaking of electrolytes, here's a fun fact. If you ever feel bad because you ate too much salt, eat a banana which has the opposite effect of the salt.

That's pretty much it drink-wise in my house rn.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Just bought a 36 pack of ginger ale if anyone’s interested.

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Coffee.

Without my morning coffee I can't even begin to cope with all of you people's posts.

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

by Pragmatica
I'm in the beverage trade, myself. saw some 'prebiotic soda' the other day. motherfuckers are just puttin metamucil in coca cola these days

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

mostly water (all time #1 beverage), coffee (medium roast + pour over) and tea (mostly assam, lapsang souchong or rote grütze if it's too late for caffeine)

I quit drinking beer early this year and have since lost 30lbs and now if I have more than a couple of drinks i can feel it making me mentally ill. I have a growing suspicion that booze is not good for you, be careful all

Ortho
Jul 6, 2021

Tea. Just ordinary PG Tips black tea with a lot of milk, or if I feel like something a bit more spicy, Rishi masala tea, also with a lot of milk. Sometimes lemon green tea. No milk in that one but I do like it with a bit of honey.

Once in a while I'll get a craving for a can of Dr. Pepper.

BrassRoots
Jan 9, 2012

You can play a shoestring if you're sincere - John Coltrane
My man. Can I intrrest you in some tapwater?
UNfiltered.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
A pint of hot chocolate.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

My Tervis Tumbler is permanently tea stained. Our Homegoods usually has proper British tea for cheap, but I’ll drink some bunkass Lipton’s or Tetley if necessary.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I like the ginger janjerel

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

that coffee looks like poo poo

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
great big cup of dicks

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

i'll usually have a sixer of this

and a bottle of cheap bourbon on hand, but if you ask nicely i can mix you up a whiskey sour with the egg white in it so it goes nice and foamy, or a richmond gimlet if it's hot out

i did just get my hands on a few bottles of lime jarritos but those are hard to come by here so i aint sharing

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I like the ginger janjerel

Can't find this at my grocery store but I'll keep lookin........

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
They should make a diet coke that tastes like you put some Canadian club in it. Like 70/30. Holy gently caress I would run a tap in my own home for it. And smoke weed.

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
Tequila and tonic works well

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I like a nice glass of water stuffed to the brim with colloidal silver. BLUE ME UP BABY

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I have one diet coke each day, in the morning, because for some reason I want fizzy bubbles in the mornings but I think carbonated water is weird.

I recently discovered that beer/cider/wine gives me mad heartburn so I don't do alcohol much anymore, though apparently I can do shots of Fireball and it doesn't cause heartburn. But I've never been a really heavy drinker.

Otherwise it's just lots of water. I'm a dull man.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Some days I drink three pints of coffee before noon. Really sets you up well for a day you don't want to exist in.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

CREAMY EVERY DAY

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

:hmmyes:

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I hope you have a nice Christmas, Smugworth

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

coffee, black as midnight on a moonless night

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Putting milk or cream or sugar or anything else in coffee is for children.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Today I am drinking Marble Brewing Co. Desert Fog hazy IPA, raspberry lime spindrift, Kroger grapefruit juice and water from a brita pitcher OP

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

goatface posted:

About to roll through the ‘bucks and get my wife a “coffee” that’s 97% milk and sugar.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

goatface posted:

I am the proudest child and this goes in all my coffee.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Ymmv, but "We cream in ice cream" is not something I would admit to the buyer.

The Hello Machine
Jul 19, 2021

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
Black coffee for me today. But sometimes I'll put a little bit of salt in it. For some reason I like black tea far less than black coffee, so I'll sweeten that. Other than that mostly just water. I still have a half bottle of sambuca that was gifted to me, but it's so drat sweet! And I'm not much of a drinker anyway.

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

by Pragmatica

goatface posted:

What about baileys, AND bourbon, a bit of oat milk and ample amounts of whipped cream

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Those are cocktails.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009

Costco Meatballs posted:

What about baileys, AND bourbon, a bit of oat milk and ample amounts of whipped cream

Jameson or get out.

I've got some grapefruit Jarritos, mezcal, and limes for palomas.