Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I think people underestimate how many top secret projects are top secret not because it would be a world changing technology but because it’s really embarrassing

On this train of thought: probably a lot of laboratories trying to figure out how to make a 12 inch penis pill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

UAPs are just some sort of sophisticated holographic projector that can also baffle radar/IR. A reverse-stealth system, if you will.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
absolutely not. they are beans dangled in front of the cameras by a jokester or trickster.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

On this train of thought: probably a lot of laboratories trying to figure out how to make a 12 inch penis pill

Seems like it would be easier to sell if they could reduce the size of the pill. That seems unnecessary.

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

It's little known that the CIA Acoustic Kitty Program was actually a success, with the story of its failure a tragically comic and wholly believable fabrication involving the running over an electronics-embedded cat. The expanded program was dramatic and equally absurd, with the US State Department lobbying the Turkish government to institute feline welfare programs as cover for CIA-augmented surveillance cats patrolling the streets of Istanbul to detect Eastern Block spies. The Turkish animal welfare programs still exist, leading observers to speculate on the current state of Acoustic Kitty field operations.

An offshoot program, Tactile Kitty, was less of a success. A several year program to train cats on infiltration and object recovery culminated in nothing more than several traveling cat circuses and the creation of Batman's foil, Catwoman.

guidoanselmi has issued a correction as of 21:54 on Dec 20, 2022

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

That unmanned space plane is either a satellite snatcher or a orbital nuke delivery service. Or both

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

It's like a scaled down space shuttle. There's also maybe plans for an essentially full sized one but its either still a secret or not built yet :tinfoil:

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Bigfoot is real but every time the government captures one it quickly dies in captivity so now there’s a fenced off mineshaft in Nevada that’s piled high with Bigfoot corpses.

Pobrecito
Jun 16, 2020

hasta que la muerte nos separe
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_Secret!

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN
Hypnotism that works perfectly but has got to be done by a guy in a waist coat with a pocketwatch

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
the cia actually did assassinate castro, cuban engineers kept rebuilding him like an old chevy until they ran out of suitable beard donors

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Underwater lab but everyone died so they just left them there.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

the secret is there are no secrets.

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
The Stargate is real and the goa'uld are just as horny.

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

guidoanselmi posted:

It's little known that the CIA Acoustic Kitty Program was actually a success, with the story of its failure a tragically comic and wholly believable fabrication involving the running over an electronics-embedded cat. The expanded program was dramatic and equally absurd, with the US State Department lobbying the Turkish government to institute feline welfare programs as cover for CIA-augmented surveillance cats patrolling the streets of Istanbul to detect Eastern Block spies. The Turkish animal welfare programs still exist, leading observers to speculate on the current state of Acoustic Kitty field operations.

An offshoot program, Tactile Kitty, was less of a success. A several year program to train cats on infiltration and object recovery culminated in nothing more than several traveling cat circuses and the creation of Batman's foil, Catwoman.

empty quote

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

guidoanselmi posted:

Joey Steel
Jul 24, 2019

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I think people underestimate how many top secret projects are top secret not because it would be a world changing technology but because it’s really embarrassing

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Are cats supposed to drink tea

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

Zisky posted:

The Stargate is real and the goa'uld are just as horny.

The Stargate is real but it was made by Egyptians to teach aliens how to build pyramids

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Milo and POTUS posted:

Are cats supposed to drink tea

caffeines bad for them i think

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Foreign intelligence figuring out the location of US secret research sites by identifying places with unusual concentrations of "Big (Ethnicity) Cock" profiles on Grindr

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

a hammer so big you can kill God with it

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Big hole with a bunch of trash in it

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Riot Bimbo posted:

Big hole with a bunch of trash in it

my house is not that secret but i would prefer people stopped putting more trash in it

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

my buddy had some sort of security clearance and he quit and let it lapse because he said it was the most boring poo poo on earth. he would just prove out some boring concept and then it would get shelved for eternity uselessly

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
big Area 51 alien tiddies.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
franklin pierce was a time traveler

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

a hammer so big you can kill God with it

Could God make a hammer so big that it could be used to kill him? The answer is yes, and thats why it is protected by three level 99 guardian angels

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
A really good plane

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

A Russian troll farm posted:

Could God make a hammer so big that it could be used to kill him? The answer is yes, and thats why it is protected by three level 99 guardian angels

those dudes with the red berets?

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Actual alive horse but it has a .45 gun in its mouth you can shoot by tugging an ear

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Bet there’s a shitload of disasters that’re Top Secret because they’re so embarrassing.

Area 51 whiteboard doodle with an airplane and a rocket underneath pointing straight up and a giant question mark?? yadda yadda yadda we need more test pilots

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Classified files: that time george hw bush got a coke bottle stuck up his rear end

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

He ran the CIA just to keep that info private

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Maybe it's the sarsaparilla talking barbara but you gotta butt that just won't quit. They got those big cowboy hats here in Dallas whehreeswhazhe five dollars?? get outta here

CLASSIFIED TOP SECRET

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
There is one working fully sentient robot that nobody can figure out what to do with so they just keep it locked in a cupboard somewhere

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Metal gear is real and exists

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

PokeJoe posted:

Classified files: that time george hw bush got a coke bottle stuck up his rear end

this is operation COKEBOTTOM. the cia was looking for ways for operatives in the field to be able to take a stealth poo poo. best way? use a container, obviously. a container that's already inside: trap the pass, trap the gas, gap your rear end. unfortunately they didn't think about removal

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Fortaleza posted:

Maybe it's the sarsaparilla talking barbara but you gotta butt that just won't quit. They got those big cowboy hats here in Dallas whehreeswhazhe five dollars?? get outta here

CLASSIFIED TOP SECRET

Sent 11/22/63

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Its all going to be boring poo poo like hypersonic nukes or satellite nukes or hidden nukes under the Kremlin