Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

the sex ghost posted:

Metal gear is real and exists

somebody gotta be working on a good mech somewhere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

CIA cancer gun does not exist, but they have absolutely tried to kill people with radiation.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

ladder to heaven/portal to hell

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Santa Claus but he lives at the south pole

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Santa Claus was real but died of syphilis so they just left him at the North Pole.

Also, top secret program that gave Santa Claus syphilis to see if he was immune to syphilis.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
If I guess right do I get a visit from some well dressed people with earphones because that would be neat

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Private Cumshoe posted:

If I guess right do I get a visit from some well dressed people with earphones because that would be neat

i bet that those aren't actually earphones

JNCO BILOBA
Nov 22, 2005

been reading too much about darpa and bio weapons. scared there’s something like the virus from MGS5, that targets certain languages.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Santa Claus was real but died of syphilis so they just left him at the North Pole.

Also, top secret program that gave Santa Claus syphilis to see if he was immune to syphilis.

operation ho ho ho no

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

JNCO BILOBA posted:

been reading too much about darpa and bio weapons. scared there’s something like the virus from MGS5, that targets certain languages.

Why not, Kojima's been right about everything else too

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Supersoldier project to make soldiers with the strength of chimpanzees initially considered successful but turned out the military contractor put a group of chimpanzees in fatigues and had been billing the government for making supersoldiers. Apparently they just shot the guys that got sent over to get supersoldiered. Attempts to liquidate the project failed because the chimps had military training and guns and they stole some vans and everyone just assumes they died eventually but nobody really knows.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
in 2022 a crack chimpanzee unit was sentenced to execution by a swedish military court for a crime they did not commit.

they promptly escaped from a maximum security zoo to the furuvik underground

today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune

if you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them maybe you can hire the c-team

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I was literally imagining them as the A-team when I wrote that

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

AnimeIsTrash posted:

CIA cancer gun does not exist, but they have absolutely tried to kill people with radiation.

They gave Chavez cancer

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Cryptocurrency is a plot by the shadow monkey economy to funnel resources from us to them. Bored apes? Indeed

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

paul_soccer12 posted:

They gave Chavez cancer

Maybe, but if so probably directly physically rather than with a directed energy weapon.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

PokeJoe posted:

Cryptocurrency is a plot by the shadow monkey economy to funnel resources from us to them. Bored apes? Indeed

This poster is an undercover operative for the Swedish government.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Please don't read my Wikipedia badges

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
operation gladio's little-known domestic counterpart, operation flabbio,

Facehammer
Mar 11, 2008

UAPs are real but the aliens the government has made contact with have no idea what any of them are.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Beeftweeter posted:

operation gladio's little-known domestic counterpart, operation flabbio,

Sending fabio to canada to deal with the geese

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

UAPs are just seagulls and floating plastic bags filmed on infrared by credulous troop morons but dragons are real

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

it's all real. even the really stupid stuff. all of it.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Riot Bimbo posted:

it's all real. even the really stupid stuff. all of it.

I refuse to believe every single one of your posts is true.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Weka posted:

I refuse to believe every single one of your posts is true.

that's fine, it'll just come at the cost of your eternal soul nbd

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
All of Riot Bimbo's posts are true

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
It wouldn't rocket nukes into space they would rocket up a magnet that would gradually accumulate debris until it's at lethal size for a dumb drop

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

Westworld robots exist and one is Joe Biden

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

A lightsaber that doesn't work. I think they've probably been trying to make one since star wars as an over funded project that's been passed between departments ever since

Weka
May 5, 2019

guidoanselmi posted:

Westworld robots exist and one is Joe Biden

They've had chatbots more capable of passing a turing test for quite some time now.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
The sexpig pms

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT
1) really big toilet

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

whaley posted:

1) really big toilet

2) really really big toilet

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

a rock so big, god himself could not lift it

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
Gay Spray

Weka
May 5, 2019

PokeJoe posted:

2) really really big toilet

really really big butt. Like bigger than you think is possible.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Weka posted:

really really big butt. Like bigger than you think is possible.

that's impossible

makes you gay? makes the gay go away? both?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

pretty sure they’re using alien technology to put micro plastics in the water

:tinfoil:

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

PokeJoe posted:

that's impossible

makes you gay? makes the gay go away? both?

first one, then the other

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

A Russian troll farm posted:

a rock so big, god himself could not lift it

A toilet so big even god himself could not poop in it