Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

gettin' slizzard.

I do not drink alcohol, coffee, tea. Anyway can I still get slizzard? Do I want to get slizzard? Slizzard on Milkis? Orangina? Virgil's Black Cherry Cream soda? I don't normally pour my sodas onto ice though. Is that important for getting slizzard?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

pity reply

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
This blend of raw fruit wants coconut in it.

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014
little known fact: the song is actually referring to a pontiac g6

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE

Rolling.

Gomez Chamberlain
Mar 22, 2005

Subakh ul kuhar!
Now I'm feelin' so dry like a Cheez-It. Like a Cheez-It.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGK4oAn2rHk

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Personally, I sip the lean with the breeze, and smoke green little trees. I'm tryin to stand steady but I'm fulla codeine

Stonehouse Beach
Feb 8, 2019
When we drink we do it right, maintaining an H20 / electrolyte balance

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

ELTON JOHN posted:

But the music video shows an airplane!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sippin on some sizzurp

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Sippin on some sizzurp

Trill

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

ELTON JOHN posted:

No, it's talking about the Battleship game board position. Jesus Christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Duck and Cover posted:

gettin' slizzard.

I do not drink alcohol, coffee, tea. Anyway can I still get slizzard? Do I want to get slizzard? Slizzard on Milkis? Orangina? Virgil's Black Cherry Cream soda? I don't normally pour my sodas onto ice though. Is that important for getting slizzard?

Good news, the song talks about drinking sizzurp, which contains no alcohol, coffee, or tea.