Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Final score?
(infinity symbol)
View Results

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Cavauro posted:

who's winning

america

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.

Quiet Feet posted:

It was neat. I always like seeing a team nudge it and just barely keep it in front of the line.

I enjoy really great punts and solid special teams plays so that play loving ruled.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Cavauro posted:

who's winning

:siren:CLOWNBALL:siren:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

haha ben breadison?

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Cavauro posted:

who's winning

The Washington Commanders are currently beating The Washington Commanders

humpthewind
Jan 8, 2007

Noblest of all dogs is the hot-dog; it feeds the hand that bites it.
Who is Cheeseman

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The WFT d seems a bit lacking

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

ben breadison

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
We've got the nutcracker on the big TV and the dance of the sugar plum fairies crescendo synchronized perfectly with that run

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

Daniel Jones just looks perpetually perplexed everytime I see him, even if he completes a great play like right now.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I like how the ref was about the call the false start :flag: on the defense.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
tie again, you bastards

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

GO 4 it?

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

I want a doink

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
lmao if they g4i on 4th and 9

give me that december juice

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

December juice sounds like a euphemism for a seriously alcoholic Christmas drink.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

or it could work, why not

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
:lmao: they converted!

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Pretty sad, Washington Football Team.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

Lmao good job Giants

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

CapnAndy posted:

lmao if they g4i on 4th and 9

give me that december juice

Double lmao they made it

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Lady, it's Dicks dot com, not Dicks dot net.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

touchdown

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

is this the longest drive in the history of football? can drives extend into the second half?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
They gonna get a td lol

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

it's weird that they're playing a philly home game but the eagles aren't even there

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

Giants gonna get an offensive TD

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

big ups to ford for doing an ad where they provide screentime to something called GORT MODES without explaining what the gently caress that is

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

AndrewP posted:

is this the longest drive in the history of football? can drives extend into the second half?

Google says the longest drive is 13:27

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

TheKingslayer posted:

That's pretty good

aarstar
Mar 7, 2004
Why is Jason Garrett so creepy

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

Carson Daly looking like a divorced dad now

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

TheKingslayer posted:

washington at philadelphia, 2022

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
hell yeah what a drive

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

gently caress yeah. Who's making the Barmegeddon premiere GDT?

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

They made that look too easy

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Giants take a commanding lead in the Batlle to see Who's the Least Not Good.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Tulalip Tulips posted:

December juice sounds like a euphemism for a seriously alcoholic Christmas drink.

Vodka, Jägermeister, peppermint schnapps, and egg nog

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Go Giants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

TheKingslayer posted:

Don't know if it's the same one, but the 2018 divisional playoffs the saints had like a 13 minute drive that gained 140 yards and a touchdown because of like 3 or 4 holding penalties.