Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Final score?
(infinity symbol)
View Results

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i thought i saw our regular quarterback wide open 20 yards behind me, as the furthest away guy on the entire team who would have nowhere to throw it. he could have run it in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'll tell you one thing. i don't want to face the chargers in the playoffs. i don't want to face the bills in the playoffs. i don't want to face the chiefs in the playoffs. i don't want to face the dolphins in the playoffs. i don't want to face the ravens in the playoffs. i don't want to face the jaguars in the playoffs.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Quiet Feet posted:

They're not going to let you play in the playoffs if you don't have an opponent tho.

i'm going to play against the jets, the patriots, and the jets again in that order

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

who's winning

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

haha ben breadison?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

ben breadison

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

touchdown

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what teams do you think pee all over themself and you can't see it, and which ones are the ones where thjey piss and you can see it easily?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

how about the warshington tigers

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the washington jesus christ giants

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The NFL is scripted.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Taylor Heinicke looks extremely upset each day